276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grand Piano - Melissa & Doug

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From classic wooden toys to realistic pretend play sets, Melissa & Doug products spark imagination and wonder through screen-free, open-ended play! We make well-crafted toys that are developed with care to be passed down from generation to generation or shared family to family. When kids pretend with Melissa & Doug, anything is possible! Blue Piano You cannot help but be impressed at first glance. It has a very appealing design, even to the adult eye. To a child, it looks like the real thing. That is important. This solid wood, upright piano is made from high-quality materials that ensure durability and safety, and includes an easy-to-play, illustrated songbook with English lyrics. Teach your child a little about magic as this piano magically creates music when you press the colored keys. The keys are flush, so theres no risk that your little one will accidentally remove them when they get too enthusiastic while playing.

THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” GREAT GIFT FOR KIDS FROM 4 TO 6 YEARS: The Melissa & Doug Learn-to-Play Classic Grand Piano makes an exceptional gift for kids from 4 to 6 years. Add the Melissa & Doug Band-in-a-Box to round out the hands-on, screen-free experience. This bright orange toddler piano will definitely attract your childs attention. It allows your kid to record, and play their musical creations. It comes with a microphone and an interesting voice changer that your little one will find extremely interesting. This little funky Melissa & Doug 11315 Grand Piano grand piano is designed for children to learn and have fun. I am 6 foot tall, and whilst that isn’t considered that tall by today’s standards, it does mean that I couldn’t sit down on the included seat to test this one out. It’s very small and wouldn’t benefit me of course. However, that didn’t stop me having a go to find out what this little grand piano has to offer. Sound

Who Is It For

The main feature of this kids piano is that it looks like a mini grand. You can also lift up the lid like you would on a real grand piano for extra effective. It would look great sat in the corner of your child’s bedroom or toy room, especially with the funky stool.

This toddler piano will keep your child busy and well-entertained with 20 famous nursery rhymes and 7 Kitty Cat songs. There are 5 different sounds that your child will choose from, and theres a built-in microphone that your child can easily grab to sing while playing the piano. Our two year-old and I sat down to play some piano only to find that the top of our Melissa & Doug "Learn-to-Play" Toy Piano wasn't working. Instead of the usual happy "ting-a-ling," it was more of a "clang- clank." This set us off on a three-hour instrument repair adventure! See inside the Melissa & Doug Toy Piano and learn how to fix this piano if the same thing happens to you. Melissa and Doug Bernstein are manufacturers of children’s educational toys. They set their company up in 1988 in Connecticut, and it has grown to quite a size. They employ over 1000 people these days and have factories in various parts of the world, including China. If you are building for kids, then it needs to be as sturdy as possible. We’ve all been there with children’s stuff that hasn’t been so good. And especially with a piano that stands on legs and has its own bench. It has to be well-made and secure. This toy piano features 24 keys, 8 percussion instruments, 4 musical instruments, and 22 demo songs that your child can listen to and sing with. You can adjust the volume and encourage your child to use the play and record or karaoke modes for more family fun. The piano features 3 legs that you can fold for convenient storage.

Melissa & Doug Toy Piano

I bought this piano for my 2-year-old daughter for Christmas this year, and I was sorely disappointed. I had never seen one in real life, but I assumed the quality would be fine since I generally like M& D toys. I was wrong. Straight out of the box it wobbles on the ground, the note guide is just a cheap piece of paper that was mounted sideways, and the sound is really tinny. I guess that’s what you get for an inexpensive toy piano, but I was hoping for more. It needs to be able to be managed by little people with small hands. That is where instruments like the Learn-to-Play Classic Grand Piano become important.

The company name is simple and reflects a certain innocence. No flashy corporate presence is required when the aim is to get kids away from computer screens and into music. In 2017, an American private equity firm, AEA Investors, acquired them. With a portfolio that has included over 5000 educational products, this piano is a step towards inspiring young minds. This is an excellent gift for a child who is interested in learning music because it comes with 3 song sheets that feature 6 songs. Once a song starts playing, your child will learn which key to press. The combination of colors and sounds will help enhance your babys mental development.

Melissa & Doug 11315 Grand Piano review

Young musicians will have so much fun exploring the high and low notes on this very colorful and attractive piano. The keyboard has 25 keys, 2 full octaves and it is an ideal way to introduce musical sounds to young children. The Learn to Play Piano comes with an illustrated songbook so your child can learn nine of their favorite nursery songs. It has a color-coded key chart that will help kids learn how to identify the piano keyboard. The chart will help them to learn and play their favorite songs in a very short period of time.

The overall quality looks very durable, and let’s face it – it has to be! When your child sits and plays this you want to be confident that it won’t break or damage easily. You can tell that the whole piano including the stool is very sturdy, and the keys can of course be hit really hard without any problems.Remember, fixing things with your kids takes always takes extra time. Be patient, take breaks, and make sure they are safe. It's more about the journey and connecting with them as you repair. You may not even get your project completed. Have fun along the way! With more than three decades of experience, weâre a brand you can trust. Our safe and durable toys inspire imaginative play and are designed to stand the test of time and be passed down through generations. People will inevitably be critical and say it is a toy. Good. Whilst it plays well, it is a little like a toy. It is for a child. Kids like toys. We don’t think they will be performing with the Vienna Philharmonic next week, so let them enjoy their childhood. And learn as they go. Well, we certainly don’t agree with the bullying method, which seems to be popular in certain circles. Yes, you will get the occasional virtuoso, usually in the classical world. But at what price to the child?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment