276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elijah Craig Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey | 70cl | 47% ABV | Award Winning | Small Batch | Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

£18.845£37.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The replacement for the hugely popular Elijah Craig 12 Year Old, this no age statement bourbon is created from spirit aged between eight and 12 years old. But it was his gift as a distiller and entrepreneur that establishes his place in history as The Father of Bourbon. It was soon discovered that the best quality whiskey came from Kentucky; due to its pure limestone-filtered water and its seasonal climate of warm summers and cold winters. The rich, deep caramel and vanilla notes are simply sublime, mingling beautifully with the warm, toasty oak undertones.

Woodford para mi gusto se queda más atrás, es más simple y con menos influencia de la barrica (y es un bourbon que me gusta) . Made from selected casks of aged bourbons to provide the right balanc of rich flavour and full body.Man erhält einen kräftig durchwärmenden Whiskey mit explosionsartigen Aromen, viel Frucht, leichte Schärfe, der Abgang ist anhaltend, sanft und extralange warm prickelnd, weich und rund. This expression has been well received, taking home not one but two San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold medals.

Fazit: Der EC12Years ist ein herausragend komplexer und intensiver Bourbon und für mich bislang unzweifelhaft die Referenzmarke im mittleren Preissegment. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. One of our responsibilities is to ensure we do not sell age-restricted products online to people who are under the minimum legal age. My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.

Today, we are known as the world's largest independent, family-owned Bourbon distillery, and the only heritage distiller to produce every major style of American Whiskey. I am sure this is just my own palate, but I much prefer the lighter Canadian rye whiskies such as Pendelton, Crown, etc. The short version goes that, after a fire in reverend Elijah Craig’s barrel storage, he went ahead and used the charred casks anyway, which ended up giving the bourbon inside a great deal of character and depth. Dentro de los bourbons soy muy fan de los que tienen un sabor denso, más "oscuro" con sabor como a roble, chocolate negro, frutos secos. When it was first brought to market in 1986, Heaven Hill’s Master Distillers were selecting a small number of barrels of the finest Bourbon to make Elijah Craig long before the term “small batch” existed.

Und trotz seines klar definierten Charakters kann ich mir gut vorstellen, dass er viele Geschmäcker treffen kann.Named after the Reverend Elijah Craig who is credited as the first person to use charred barrels to age whiskey earning his place in history as the 'Father of Bourbon. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. The smell of caramel and vanilla is awesome, and the taste with hints of toffee and a bit of spice is really good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment