276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mature Women Spanked 4: Jo continues to spank the older ladies in the retirement village

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Explorer cycles 22,500 miles around the world in 430 days - then has the bike stolen from outside a pub in Hammersmith How old your dog REALLY is: Why multiplying 'human years' by seven is a myth - and the biological calculator that reveals your pup's 'true age'

While we were sitting there talking, she said that she wanted to get my opinion on a new outfit she had just bought, and, while she went in her room to change, I started on her laptop. Jenna Ortega admits she'll never dye her hair blonde or conform to industry standards because individuals 'haven't had her best interests'

John Lewis sends fans into a frenzy as they tease their Christmas advert is ALMOST here: Here's what you need to do to watch it first The Crown recreates one of the last ever photos of Princess Diana on Mohamed Al-Fayed's yacht just a week...

REVEALED: The 'super comfortable' power leggings from Sweaty Betty that gym goers can't get enough of Former I'm A Celeb star Lembit Opik claims Nigel Farage will WIN the show as he prepares to join the lineup in a lucrative deal Kerry becomes the fourth contestant to leave Big Brother 2023: NHS Manager is EVICTED after Noky and Trish's nominations were revealed Britney Spears says she is 'grateful' to fans and readers after her memoir The Woman in Me sells more than a million copies in first week She felt weak and could barely breathe. "I don't understand," she said. But perhaps she did understand. He stared so. Almost avid.

Share this article

Wales 17-19 Argentina - Rugby World Cup quarter-final LIVE: Pumas power over after finally making their sustained pressure tell... with Warren Gatland's side less than 10 minutes from elimination in France Diddy transforms into Batman as he arrives at Halloween party in a Batmobile whileChloe Bailey channels Mrs. Incredible in a PVC one-piece

My daughter was in night nappies when she started going to school and I WON'T apologise for it - no one... In my own story A Cane For A governess a voyeur observes the governess receiving discipline from the master of the house. Tan France went from working at his grandparents' Bury denim factory to the A-list after Queer Eye propelled him to fameKim Kardashian visits notorious Pelican Bay State Prison to meet with men in 'cages' while urging for more reform... and her sister hints she might one day run for President In July, 1895 the letter's to the Editor in the New York Evening World moved away from the pro's and con's of spanking older girls to the spanking of wives by there husbands and mother-in-laws. Nicole Kidman's 1998 cult classic Practical Magic was 'cursed' by a witch consultant on the film says director Stormzy 'snubs' Maya Jama's famous annual Halloween bash as she parties until 4am - after the couple's blazing public row

Ariana Grande is mobbed by fans as she arrives to watch her boyfriend Ethan Slater in Spamalot before leaving with friend wearing paper crown Royals DO carry cash (but not enough!) Queen Camilla asks market vendors if she can settle up later after running out of shillings in Nairobi Khloe Kardashian hilariously dresses her son Tatum Thompson, 15 months, as Mafia patriarch Don Corleone from The Godfather for Halloween Robbie Williams strips down to his pants to show off his weight loss while getting a spray tan - after revealing he is dealing with the'manopause'

Choose Display Mode

I have read of poor "Rebellious" and think it is awful that she should have to submit to such indignities, not only from her husband but from her mother-in-law. I do not designate her as mother-in-law, because she cannot be one to her and spank her. "Mother" is a word too sacred to be used for one who would spank her daughter-in- law so unmercifully as the reading of her letter would portray. Poor "Rebellious", it is sad to think she has such a hard lot. I would practice on my husband a little of his own medicine and if he refused to let me, I would refuse to kneel and be spanked the next time he wished. And I would refuse with such a determined tone that he would not do it, or his mother either. It is disrgraceful to have such conduct going on in a domestic household. The idea, a woman kneeling on the floor to be spanked. I suppose she used a slipper or hairbrush to make it all the more degrading. How painful it must have been! A faint smile came to the man's lips. "I am sure it will help you remember our little meeting today." In a lower, slightly menacing voice, Bryson went on, "Draw up your chemise to your waist, Miss Glenwood. Then, bend over in front of my desk, elbows on it." Vanessa Feltz reveals how she has coped with heartbreak following split from Ben Ofoedu: 'I have been out every single night for 129 nights' Two decades of 'disrespect': Council moves WWII memorial featuring embarrassing mistake to its new HQ... after no one spotted error for 20 years Coleen Rooney looks proud as she shows off the cover off her new tell-all autobiography My Account about bitter Wagatha Christie battle

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment