276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creating a Brand Identity: A Guide for Designers: (Graphic Design Books, LOGO Design, Marketing)

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Authored by design and branding expert, Catharine Slade–Brooking, Creating a Brand Identity includes exercises and examples that highlight the key activities undertaken by graphic designers to create successful brand identities, including: connection with its customers – to become, and remain, what is often referred to as a ‘beloved brand’.

Creating a Brand Identity goes behind the scenes to explore the creative processes involved in designing a successful brand identity, one of the most fascinating and complex challenges in graphic design. This bestselling book is a guide for designers, students, professionals, and agencies working in graphic design, branding, advertising, marketing, and communications.

Is Laurence King's latest practical handbook for creative graduates any good? We find out.

known for its quality milk) has been depicted in a semirealistic style, with its horns, udders and nose highlighted, Creating A Brand Identity is a complex challenge for the graphic designer. It requires practical design skills and creative drive as well as an understanding of marketing and consumer behaviour. This practical handbook is a comprehensive introduction to this creative process.

I question whether this book actually appeals to the entirety of the audience it’s aimed towards (noted as lecturers, industry professionals and students in the introduction), but as a starting point for a total newbie it certainly provided an informed overview of the subject area. I should start by saying that I am not an industry professional. I qualified in Graphic Design (but never achieved a degree, even) and have read this book solely as a person who holds an interest in the field. read Creating a Brand Identity: A Guide for Designers: (Graphic Design Books, Logo Design, Marketing) Creating a Brand Identity: A Guide for Designers: (Graphic Design Books, Logo Design, Marketing) csvRather than simply avoiding failure, what a brand ultimately aspires to is to achieve a strong emotional Creating a Brand Identity: A Guide for Designers: (Graphic Design Books, Logo Design, Marketing) full book Creating a Brand Identity goes behind the scenes to explore the creative processes involved in designing a successful brand identity, one of the most fascinating and complex challenges in graphic design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment