276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pattern Leave In Conditioner For Curly Hair 3 Fl. Oz! Blend Of Heavenly Oils & Honey! Curls Leave In Conditioner For Define And Moisturize Hair! Perfect For Curlies, Coilies & Tight Textures!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While you can certainly use a Detangling Nectar to tame your curls ahead of a braiding session, why not amp up your detangling routine with extra moisture? The PATTERN collection will start on a front-of-store fixture in over 100 Boots locations, then will expand inline at over 600 stores throughout the country in early August. With 85% of the UK population within 10 minutes of a Boots store, PATTERN will ensure access to quality products nationally. Leave-ins are loved since they’re pretty versatile; some can also be used on dry hair, so always read the directions to see how far you can stretch yours.

So, whether you’re tight-textured, coily or curly, leave-in conditioner can help you retain hydration & keep your curls bouncy between wash days—as long as you prioritize products with the curl-friendly ingredients listed above.

The party shoes that’ll instantly make your outfit look more expensive

At PATTERN, we’re hyper-focused on helping people with curls, coils & tight textures achieve their best looks yet. That’s why all of our formulas are designed with your curls in mind—we want you to love your curls as much as we do. Hydration – Hydration is all about water. Hydrated hair (& skin) contains water, & hydrated curls have that unmistakable bounce & shine.

While you’ll certainly notice short-term benefits of using leave-in conditioner (like smooth, sleek & shiny hair), these pave the way for long-term improvements like: Both rinse-out & leave-in conditioners replace some of the oils stripped away during shampooing, standing in until your hair can naturally produce more.

6 chic black coats every wardrobe needs for winter

This is probably one of the few times I was very impressed with my hair directly after shampooing. Normally I can’t wait to immediately start putting in my leave-in conditioner but I was really happy that my hair was already starting to look defined and moisturized once I dried it. The scent was lingering and my curls weren’t feeling dry, stringy, or straw-like which can sometimes happen with certain shampoos because of my color. Healthline. How to Use Hair Conditioner. https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-use-hair-conditioner

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment