276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries: Skating Sensation: 4

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nikki finds out that her crush Brandon volunteers at a local animal shelter. He's such a sweet guy – of course he wants to help those adorable puppies! Oh, and yeah, the happy ending was pretty predictable. There's been one in every Nikki Maxwell book so far, but somehow, I sorta don't mind. This may sound like a very easy task to accomplish, but actually, it is extremely hard. Especially when you have your arch enemy planning to cause disastrous trouble! Nikki faces so many conflicts in this book and has so many ideas that can hide her terrible skating skills. I've read books about fifteen-eighteen year old girls who don't go "OMG". They just narrate with descriptions and loooooong words and melodramaticness.

Dork Diaries Series by Rachel Renée Russell - Goodreads Dork Diaries Series by Rachel Renée Russell - Goodreads

The lead girl usually falls for a very hot guy, right? So she DESCRIBES the hot guy over and over and over and over and over. And yeah, she might give her opinions about how hot the guy is. Set aside all the drama in this book, there's also LOVE in Dork Dairies. Nikki has been crushing on Brandon for forever, from the first book till now and the next. I think Brandon have a crush on her as well!!!!!!! SO WHY WON'T THEY GET TOGETHER??? I've been waiting forever!!!! I thought they would get together at this book, but NO they did not.. T Nikki finds out that her crush Brandon volunteers at a local animal shelter. He's such a sweet guy – of course he wants to help those adorable puppies! Try thinking about entering an ice skating competition when you can't even balance on ice! Doesn't it sound dreadful to you?Melodramatic, Typical Paranormal-Romance Lead Girl (ew.): He was so beautiful as he walked down the hallway, he seemed to glide like an angel. His muscles flexed gracefully as he walked towards the door. His skin glistened as he reached for the door knob, and he twisted it so slowly and angelically that I almost fainted. (Please note that this particular lead girl was describing a shirtless guy opening a door.) With a HUGE global fanbase, Dork Diaries is the perfect series for fans of Lottie Brooks, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Tom Gates. In some versions there is a pair of ice skates on top left side of the book cover, e.g. in the American version. I mean I think she's the kind of girl where if a guy said, "You look really pretty today," she'd say, "WHAT?! SO I LOOKED UGLY YESTERDAY?!"

Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess - Goodreads Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess - Goodreads

Welcome to Nikki Maxwell's aDORKable world and the mega-selling Dork Diaries series – now with over 50 million copies in print worldwide! Christmas is right around the corner and the Maxwells are getting into the spirit. Mr. Maxwell and Brianna decorate Max the Roach up, much to Nikki's horror. Just when she was finally gonna tell Chloe and Zoey the truth about her scholarship, too. NO ONE TOLD ME THIS! Absolutely no one. When I finished the first book, no one said, "Hey Theresa, there's a 4th book, you know."Rachel Renee Russell is a lawyer who prefers writing children's books to legal briefs (mainly because books are a lot more fun and pyjamas and bunny slippers aren't allowed in court). She has raised two daughters and lived to tell about it. Rachel lives in northern Virginia with a spoiled pet Yorkie who terrorises her daily by climing on top of her computer and pelting her with stuffed animals while she writes. And, yes, Rachel considers herself a total Dork. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Dork Dairies. I read almost all of them. This is one of my favourites. When will Nikki and Brandon get together?????

Dork Diaries: Skating Sensation by Rachel Renee Russell

Don’t miss out! I LOVE PARIS, the brand new DORK DIARIES, is out now! Have you read all the DORK DIARIES series? Nikki and Brianna going sledding: part 1. Nikki and Brianna prepare to go down Dead Man's Drop. As they sled down, they come across a ramp. Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life • Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl • Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star • Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess • Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All • Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker • Tales From a Not-So-Glam TV Star • Tales From a Not-So-Happily Ever After • Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen • Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter • Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy • Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe • Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday • Tales from a Not-So-Best Friend Forever • Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure While the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series is by far the most popular series in my school library, Dork Diaries is also very popular. I must confess that I find Dork Diaries more enjoyable. Maybe it's because I don't find Greg very likeable, maybe because I can relate to a girl main character better. But I think that it is most likely because Nikki personifies so well the dramas of middle school. I have to laugh at how horrified she becomes at things that I no longer would even blink at, but which really are so important to kids at that age. I also like Nikki and her friends because they are real with talents and weaknesses who often make poor decisions and then have to live with the consequences. Rachel Renee Russell is the #1 New York Times Best Selling author of the book series, DORK DIARIES, and the upcoming, THE MISADVENTURES OF MAX CRUMBLY to be released on June 7, 2016.

The family goes out to build a snowman, but disaster strikes as Mr. Maxwell ends up covered in snow and made into a snowman himself. Nikki Maxwell: LIKE OMG! This totally hot, shirtless guy went to open the door and I almost FAINTED from how gorgeous he was! So . . . I was at the store . . . just browsing through the books that they had . . . and I stumbled across a bunch of copies of this book . . . and my first reaction was: Nikki heads to the high school arena that the students will be skating at for Holidays On Ice only to fall flat on her face and butt due to her inability to skate. Because I know a bunch of people that get SO ANNOYED by the use of "OMG" and "LOL" and "TTFN" and whatever other acronyms there are that they would KILL SOMEBODY.

DORK DIARIES: SKATING SENSATION - Goodreads DORK DIARIES: SKATING SENSATION - Goodreads

NIKKI MAXWELL Your average teenage girl with that "OMG" habit, a family she can be embarrassed by, and no. She's not a super model. I need to read this book. This is definitely happening within the next month because if it doesn't . . . Brandon wants to talk to Nikki in the newspaper office about how she's been acting. After that's cleared up, she notices that he's looking at photos for the animal shelter called Fuzzy Friends, which Brandon volunteers at. Brandon invites Nikki to help out on Friday, and she happily accepts, clearing all doubt about what she thinks he thinks of her. So. My review for this lovely, lovely installment of Dork Diaries AWAITS! (Jeez, I can't wait to read it. I should have bought a copy, but alas . . . I have no money.)Sadly, Nikki has to skate for an animal shelter to let it stay open. Even worse, she finds out an unbelievable fact that affects Nikki and Brandon's relationship! Nikki is determined to stop the animal shelter from closing, and the only way to prevent the shelter from closing is to skate and raise money. Nikki prepares to go to Fuzzy Friends with Brandon and gives him a bow from Brianna for wrapping around the puppies. They take some photos with the puppies wearing it and they are so sad to see Nikki go, they pounce on her. Despite that, Nikki has a wonderful time. Brandon takes a photo of the puppies wearing the pieces of ribbon for Nikki to give to Brianna as thanks. I wasn’t at all surprised to find out that my crush Brandon volunteers at a local animal shelter. He’s SUCH a sweet guy—OF COURSE he wants to help those adorable puppies! And seriously. No teenage girl can be as melodramatic and descriptive as the paranormal-romance lead girls that I read about. Anyway, I LOVE the teenage girliness in this book, mostly because, well, as cliche as it SEEMS and as many girls that walk this planet that go around shouting "OMG!" every fifteen seconds, there aren't many books like this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment