276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Colourless Max Effect Hair Colour Remover

£2.74£5.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s important to thoroughly wash out all the dye. If even a little is left behind, it could start re-colouring your hair again. That’s why many hair colour removers recommend rinsing for 20 minutes or more. Some describe it as cat pee and other say it smells like rotten eggs. This could be because the colour remover is extra-powerful to ensure it works on darker hair dyes.

Colourless removes dye from the hair by reversing the dye process, by shrinking dye molecules within the hair cuticle, allowing them to be washed away. Colourless is a much safer alternative to bleach and a much cheaper alternative than going to the hair dresser.

I applied the mixture, which went on really easily. In my experience with home hair colours, it is difficult (and often painful) to try and comb the dye through but, thankfully, the lotion in Colourless Hair Colour Remover is easy to comb through. If you have previously bleached or lightened your hair, Colourless Extra is unable to return your hair to its natural pigment. If you have applied a very dark or fashion colour (such as vribrant red or purple) to bleached, porous or grey hair, the cuticle may have been permanently stained. Colourless Extra cannot remove cuticle staining. Remember, hair color removing does not mean a complete correction. The color remover will restore your original hair color only in certain cases. It always depends on what happened to the hair during the previous coloring. Once you change your natural hair color with an oxidizing color, the color remover cannot restore your original natural hair shade. This is because any peroxide-based hair color is likely to lighten your natural hair color, covering it with the shade you have chosen for the coloring. The more often you color, the more likely it is that your natural color has been permanently and irreversibly removed/lightened. In these cases, you will see a lighter to yellow or copper result after applying the color remover, which is now your true natural shade. What to do with this? If you don't mind the lighter color, you can neutralize the warm tones with toner. Otherwise, we recommend recolor the hair with the selected shade. 5) The Final Color Is Brass/Yellow. What Am I Doing Wrong? While most hair colour removers require that you wait several days or even weeks before you apply new colour, you can re-colour your hair immediately after using the L’OREAL ColorZap colour remover. In fact, L’OREAL advices that you plan to re-dye your hair immediately.

The problem with many of these DIY methods is that they don’t work very well. They’ll remove only some of the colour and even when they get most of it out, they leave your hair looking terrible.I was doubtful about the effect as the time seemed too short but was very pleased with the outcome. My hair felt squeaky clean. Once rinsed, apply half the bottle of the buffer solution and work it into the hair as you would a normal shampoo.

Post Colour Removing, the Hair is very porous and the Hair cuticle is very open, which means it will absorb anything it can get its hands on. Any Colour applied over the Hair will fill it full of pigment creating a Darker Hair Colour than desired. Waiting 48 hours for the Hair to settle before Colouring allows the Hair cuticle to close up and avoid this from happening. Today I tried Colourless on my hair to remove a permanent colour I applied and no longer want. The instructions are easy to follow and everything is included in the box. After de-colouring your hair you can re-dye it immediately without any problem. What we like about it:Ok so, for me, this is a slightly different blog to usual because it’s not Makeup related but I do think that this is something my readers would enjoy and be interested in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment