276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Noble BDSM Facesitting Smother Box - Erotic Queening Slave Toilet + Handcuffs - Lockable Sex Furniture with Seat Pad - Love Furniture Sex Chair Stool

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Smotherbox (or smothering box) is a type of dungeon furniture similar to a queening stool. It may be used in face sitting, where the Dominant sits on the face of the submissive, for the purpose of receiving oral sex from him or her. I am so excited to receive this, the workmanship and quality is truly amazing. If you are looking for a smoother harness, look no further it is way better than anything you can find anywhere.

Suffocation for the sake of erotic arousal is a controversial subject. There is an element of danger anytime you restrict somebody's breathing. Fortunately, smothering is one of the mildest forms of what we in the kink business call "breath play." There are far more extreme types of the aforementioned fetish, such as strangulation, auto-asphyxiation, and full-body mummification where someone is enveloped from head to toe in plastic wrap with only a small opening to breathe. Leave those advanced breath games to more experienced players.

Torture Chamber, Torture Decorations, October Lover Sign, Wooden Scary Signs, Wood Decor- Rustic Hand Made Wooden Sign Decoration I am suspending sales of all of my products for a few months. My main employment situation has suddenly increased to the point that I cannot commit to making any of my products until this project winds down. I do not know when that will be. Since we started New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we'd like to keep it that way. With local media under siege, it's more important than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" program, allowing us to keep offering readers access to our incisive coverage of local news, food and culture with no paywalls. I am glad you finally found someone you think is game, but I think you're a little bit confused about the difference between "face-sitting" and "smothering." While the two terms are often used interchangeably, strictly speaking, face-sitting is when a person squats above your face and demands oral pleasure. Smothering also involves sitting on somebody's face, but the purpose is oxygen deprivation. I'm an Engineer who started making fetish things so my girlfriend (at the time) and I could have some fun. I posted pictures on select fetish boards, people encouraged me to make and sell them, along with great suggestions.

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Cast Iron Table Base, Dining, Home Office, Conference, Desk, Height Adjustable with Crank, The Badboii Now that your girl is comfy, lie on the bed and suggest that she sit on your face. This is the best position for light breath play. For one, you can please your girlfriend while she sits on top of you. And two, you'll get the best of both worlds: safe suffocation and maybe even a hand job. But make sure your girlfriend positions herself so your nose presses against her anus and your mouth is covered by the area between the asshole and the vagina.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment