276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Triple Cross: (Alex Cross 30)

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Detective Alex Cross hunts down a serial killer who's murdering entire families -- and who will next be coming for Cross. Along Came a Spider killer Gary Soneji has been dead for over ten years. Alex Cross watched him die. But today, Cross saw him gun down his partner. Is Soneji alive? A ghost? Or some...

So, we have a nasty one at work. A killer who targets families. Striking at night, leaving no trace, not even how they got in. Leaving everyone completely flummoxed. We also have an author, one of true crime rather than fiction, who has assisted in cases before, pointing out things that the cops have missed. His interest in this case has been piqued and he is desperate to try and help. But is he more involved than he admits... exactly how does he "find" these new clues... All a bit iffy to Alex Cross... Dr. Alex Cross and Detective John Sampson venture into the rugged Montana wilderness -- where they will be the prey.

As you’d expect from this prolific author, there’s twists and turns with characters you care for, Another excellent read. alex and samson are up against a killer who murders whole family.... from the parents to the children to the grandparents...all butchered and no rhyme or reason to it.... Detective Alex Cross is pulled out of a family celebration and given the awful news that a beloved relative has been found brutally murdered. Alex vows to hunt down the killer, and soon learns that she was mixed up in one of Washingt... The murder of a glamorous DC socialite becomes Alex Cross’s deadliest case since Along Came a Spider.

A crime writer has been following the Family Man and writing books about the killer. He has been talking to Cross and he thinks the Family Man is too smart and may never be caught. Triple Cross: The Greatest Alex Cross Thriller Since Kiss the Girls” is a modern masterpiece, a powerful novel that can be read on its own. This novel is written by James Patterson. He is a true storyteller, and Triple Cross is his best book. It’s an epic tale of family, secrets, loss, marriage, betrayal, friendships, laughter, and regrets. Triple Cross is a heartfelt novel written with compassion and hope, reconciling the past to pave a road to happiness and second chances. The characters in this novel bring life and heart to this story, each with a distinct voice and personality. They made reader love them, they made reader sad, they made reader angry, they made reader laugh, they made reader cry, and they made reader believe in the promise of love and home.

And to make matters worse, Alex’s and Bree’s investigations may be connected somehow to a mysterious organization known as Maestro and its leader who calls himself M. The same organization that has taunted and haunted them before with text messages and even tried to killed them multiple times when their worked interfered with their operations. This is one of my most beloved, long standing series of books. Now we have Bree (Alex's wife) the narrative is often split into what she is doing as well as him. And this book is no exception to that. She is in New York investigating the modelling world. There’s a fair bit of gunplay amongst rich people in fancy clothes, and the plot has a twisted red herring big enough to serve a crowd. The ARC’s anti-theft device is the removal of all ff, ffi and ffl which really interrupts the reading flow: most irritating. Standard Patterson fare that will appeal to avid Alex Cross fans. Along with all of this action is yet another sub-plot, this one involving Alex Cross’s wife, Bree, herself a top investigator, on a special assignment in NYC with a case set amid the fashion industry. As a reader, I initially found this storyline to be a distraction from The Family Man case that was so terrifying. That was until James Patterson, in his infinite gift of superiour plotting, finds a way to tie the plots together in a crafty, clever manner.

James Patterson raises the stakes to their highest level, ever-when Alex Cross becomes the obsession of a genius of menace set on proving that he is the greatest mind in the history of crime. Triple Cross” is another good Alex Cross book! Cross is on the trail of the Family Man murderer. The Family Man is breaking into homes and killing whole families, including children and grandparents sometimes. Cross - concerns himself with a bomber whose aims to change the Senate vote about the finances of the Veterans, it looks like the congress does or cannot (both are so real) make a decision in time which means that a lot of money gets lost to the war veterans and the promise of the nation to take care of his warriors seems to be a lie. A leader has fallen, and the procession route from Capitol Hill to the White House is lined with hundreds of thousands of mourners. None feel the loss of a President more keenly than Alex Cross, who has devoted his life to th... Alex Cross is gravely injured. Only his partner and friend John Sampson can keep him safe . . . and get him justice. For the first time, John Sampson is on his own. The brilliant crime-solving duo of Washington, DC’s, Metro PD and the ...A methodical killer is targeting multigenerational families in and around Washington, DC -- striking under cover of darkness, triggering no alarms, leaving no physical evidence of any kind. Yessss! Okay, sorry but I'm super excited and if you've been a follower of the series, you MUST read Triple Cross. It is not a book you'll want to skip or wait for later. Maybe waiting isn't a bad idea because now I cannot wait to see what happens next. Another year...sigh. Dropped everything to read this-you know exactly what you’re getting and where you are with an Alex Cross and this is no different. Now, in 2022, the 30th book in the series – “Triple Cross” – has been published, and I have completed my coveted reading visit with Detective Cross.

Detective An Alex Cross Story : An anonymous caller has promised to set off deadly bombs in Washington, DC. A cruel hoax or the real deal? By the time Alex Cross and his wife Bree uncover the chilling truth, it may already be too late . . . James Patterson is the gold standard by which all others are judged. STEVE BERRY, bestselling author of the Colton Malone series Fun short novellas of three of the most popular characters from James Patterson. Easy, fun weekend or beach reads! As well as all that, we take a peek, as usual, into Alex's home life. Boy how his kids are growing up fast. It's always nice to reconnect to them and see what they are up to, what has happened since we last dropped in, and their plans for their futures. It's again nice to see Sampson getting his priorities right with his own family of two. But that said, the onus of the book is firmly on the crimes, as you would expect and want. And they are both interesting and intriguing and confusing and, again everything you'd expect from the series and author. but also investigating all the murders is a well known author of true crimes and who is writing about these murders who he has named the the family manI have been reading James Patterson books for many years and my favourite are those with Alex Cross and his partner John Samson. It's up to Cross to determine whether the writer's theories are fact or fiction - before another family falls victim. Every so often I try a book by someone I decided long ago that I don’t care for, usually so long ago that I don’t even remember why I took against him/her. This time, figuring that a gazillion people can’t be wrong,* it was James Patterson. As already noted (and noted, and noted) Triple Homicide is a collection three novelettes by James Patterson (plus whoever has done the actual writing part on that story) each about a different one of his series characters. The writing is completely charmless, devoid of interesting or novel or challenging concepts. In the first book an eight-year-old child asks “‘Dad, why does America treat its combat veterans so poorly?’" The second ends with the lines “Then she whispered in my ear, ‘We’ll meet again.’ Then she was gone." 2⭐️s for what it doesn’t have - there are no painful grammatical errors, no offensive language or XXX-rated sexual encounters, no animals hurt. Nonetheless, not recommended.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment