276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies 1.81kg Tin Family & Share Tin Simple Sweet & Buttery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is very easy to make- You only need 30 minutes and a few easy steps to prepare the cookie dough. The rest of the time is to wait for the dough to freeze, bake, and set. I have made these a couple of times. This is the best batch yet. Took the advice of some of the other comments and used just a little less flour, made sure butter was a room temp as well as the egg. Mixed the flour in 1/4 cup at a time and used cookie press. Again best batch yet!!!! Highly recommend this recipe 💖 You get to the piping. I struggled like many others. I ended up using my cookie scoop then sprinkled them with sugar. Sending them to my dad for Father’s Day. I will try again but really would love to be able to pipe them. I eat with my eyes first and the pipes ones look so pretty!

Royal Dansk, the Danish biscuits in the blue tin History of Royal Dansk, the Danish biscuits in the blue tin

Yes, it was impossible to pipe, especially if you weighed the flour. The weight was totally off. I had to put the batter in a cookie press with a big whole nozzle. Just finished making these. I didn’t have a piping bag so I just rolled they out into little balls and flattened them, worked great. I think these taste better than the ones in the tin.hello i’m 14 and made this it was very simple to make and understand and had one complication (my piping bag burst not the fault of you of course ) but it tasted delicious and fun to make Michelle, do you spoon and level the flour when you make these or dip and sweep? Can’t wait to try them! I beat the butter and sugar for at least 8-10 minutes before adding egg and vanilla, then gradually flour. Used the largest tip I have for my pastry bag. They piped like a dream. Beautiful tall ridges. Thank you for this recipe!! Can’t wait to dip halfway in chocolate then sugar sprinkles after they’re baked! Madarang, Catalina Ricci S. (1 June 2018). "How Danish butter cookie containers became sewing kits". Interaksyon. Archived from the original on 4 January 2021 . Retrieved 8 April 2020.

Welcome To The Home Of Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies

It was perfect. I’m so happy I’ve found this recipe now. Thank you so so so so much. I absolutely love it. I made these once a few years ago and also had the damndest time piping them! Gonna try adding milk as well! Thank you for sharing the recipe with us, but your recipe results in this ratio for a serving (34g): Powdered sugar- The light texture of the powdered sugar makes it easier to blend into the rest of the mixture than granulated sugar. For the best results, sift the powdered sugarbefore adding it to the recipe to eliminate any lumps. Refer to my sugar guidefor the different types of sugar and how to use them in baking.

Unsalted butter- Always use unsalted butter to fully control the amount of salt in the recipe. I prefer butter with 82% fat content in my recipes as it gives baked goods the best taste and texture. You can also make your own homemade butter. The butter needs to be at room temperature. Excellent recipe. I made ONE modification. Kjeldsens (my favourites) put “yolk” as an ingredient instead of “egg”, so I subbed 60 g yolk for egg. I’ve made a few batches. They all turned out improved. I made according to your recipe first batch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment