276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Be The Cowboy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pink in the Night' is among the most unabashedly romantic songs out this year, all blossoms and swooning and euphoric pink glow, delivered to someone’s turned back. In Be The Cowboy, Mitski delves into the loneliness of being a symbol and the loneliness of being someone, how it can feel so much like being no one. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Mitski Miyawaki has always been wary of being turned a symbol, knowing we’re quick to put women on pedestals and even quicker to knock them down. I had been on the road for a long time, which is so isolating, and had to run my own business at the same time,” Mitski explains, “a lot of this record was me not having any feelings, being completely spent but then trying to rally myself and wake up and get back to Mitski. Melancholy folk-tinged tunes with a country twang, flashes of orchestral strings and even some disco-pop so you can dance to it while you cry. You think your life is horrible when you’re heartbroken, but when you no longer have love or heartbreak in your life, you think, wasn’t it nice when things still hurt? It's certainly a hugely impressive set, with each of the 14 songs dealing with romantic and interpersonal relationships in some way.

Adopting fictional personas for 'Be The Cowboy', Mitski moves away from the candid soul baring and biting introspection of 'Puberty 2'; the end result being a triumph of an album bristling with pop sensibility. The less glamorous, often overlooked aspect of being a rising star is the sheer amount of work that goes into it. She’s circled the globe as the headliner, as well as opening for The Pixies, and most recently, Lorde.

With a lot of the romantic infatuations I’ve had,” she says, “when I look back, I wonder, ‘Did I want them or did I want to be them?Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. Comes in a gatefold with a full color inner sleeve with lyrics, a folded double sided poster, and a download card. I had been on the road for a long time, which is so isolating, and had to run my own business at the same time.

Her carefully crafted songs have often been portrayed as emotionally raw, overflowing confessionals from a fevered chosen girl, but in her fifth album, 'Be The Cowboy', Mitski introduces a persona who has been teased but never so fully present until now—a woman in control. Change country: -Select- Anguilla Aruba Bahamas Belgium British Virgin Islands Cayman Islands Cook Islands Czech Republic Denmark Dominica El Salvador Finland France French Polynesia Grenada Guatemala Guernsey Honduras Ireland Jamaica Jersey Liechtenstein Luxembourg Marshall Islands Monaco Montserrat Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia Nicaragua Niue Norway Palau Papua New Guinea Poland Portugal Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Slovakia Solomon Islands Sweden Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu United Kingdom Vanuatu Vatican City State Virgin Islands (U. It seems there was just a "bad batch" of this release but if you have issues, just reach out to them. The self-abasement of desire is strewn across these 14 songs as our heroine seeks out old lovers for secret trysts that end in disappointment, and cannot help but indulge in the masochistic pleasure of blowing up the stability of long-term partnership. El único detalle es que su funda es de papel y yo pensé que iba a venir en jewel box, sólo recalco esto para que lo tengan en cuenta ya que a mí se me fue checar este detalle.In Be The Cowboy, Mitski delves into the loneliness of being a symbol and the loneliness of being someone, and how it can feel so much like being no one.

Included in Spin's "The 51 Best Albums of 2018" -- "The concision and universality of Mitski’s music and lyrics are reminiscent of American Songbook ballads, sketching vague scenes into which listeners can easily insinuate their own misadventures. Some songs (especially A Pearl and Nobody) sound like they're coming out of a radio speaker that favors vocals over everything else, but it's generally a good mix.Mitski's carefully crafted songs have often been portrayed as emotionally raw, overflowing confessionals from a fevered chosen girl, but in her fifth album, Mitski introduces a persona who has been teased before but never so fully present until now-a woman in control. Awash with swirling synths and a Goldfrappish electro rhythm backing track, the song is over all too quickly. Taking to the piano to play the resigned, dutiful wife on 'Me And My Husband, Mitski's sense of irony shines through, and the "sigh" I mentioned earlier makes perfect sense : . Be The Cowboy," Mitski delves into the loneliness of being a symbol and the loneliness of being someone, and how it can feel so much like being no one. Though she hesitates to go so far as to say she created full-on characters, she reveals she had in mind "a very controlled icy repressed woman who is starting to unravel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment