276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hikvision 4 channel NVR with POE (DS-7604-NI-SE-P)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Today, Hikvision IP cameras make up a large part of the video surveillance systems market. Every year, Hikvision introduces new and efficient technologies in the form of networked systems. In large CCTV projects where the number of cameras is high, it is better to use Hikvision CCTV under the network. Customers can easily buy these products from Hikvision dealerships.

In November 2017 there was a new V4 firmware release for Hikvision NVRs which changed the user interface dramatically. However, this firmware was only made available to the -I series NVRs and this is still how the situation remains today. We aren't sure whether this firmware will be made available for the -K series. The -K and -I series are relatively similar in spec so it can be hard for users to decide which unit is best for their system. In this article we'll hopefully make the decision easier and cover the main differences focusing on: Hikvision has launched a new series of 4K CCTV products under the network, called; Hikvision 4K IP Cameras. 4K Hikvision CCTV technology takes advantage of new developments and standards that have accelerated the production of this type of product. In Hikvision 4k camera technology, we will see a reduction in bandwidth and storage volume in H.264 + format by up to 50% compared to normal H.264HDMI Output 4K (3840 × 2160)/30 Hz, 2K (2560 × 1440)/60 Hz, 1920 × 1080/60 Hz, 1600 × 1200/60 Hz, 1280 × 1024/60 Hz, 1280 × 720/60 Hz

There are currently 2 main choices for Hikvision systems with up to 8 cameras: DS-7608NI-K2/8P or DS-7608NI-I2/8P. The DS-7608NI-K2/8P is a -K series NVR and was designed to be a "middle level" product while the DS-7608NI-I2/8P is from the -I series and serves as a "top level" product. In 2015 the Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2-8P , which served as the entry level NVR, was made end of life leaving the -K series and -I series NVRs as the only choices on the market.User manual (Customers often complain about how unclear this manual is so we wrote our own "Getting started with your Hikvision system" tutorial which we think is much better ) Hikvision also recently released a video called " Hikvision Product Lecture -- I series NVR V4 .1. 50 Firmware Introduction" which will explain a few more of the key differences.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment