276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Male Pee Desperation Omorashi Bundle #1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Good, now if you were to have an accident in the rest of this hour we will need to work on your bladder control. You would be required to drink 2 gallons or 256 ounces of fluid every day for two weeks. The only exception to this is coffee juice and soda can be counted as double. So if you had a 8 ounces of coffee that could count as 16 ounces. I did some research for you and found out that normally when drinking 3 liters of water a day people average 7 pee breaks. Since you will be drinking about 7.6 liters I will allow you to pee 10 times every 24 hours for these two weeks. There are no exceptions to this rule if you have to wet your pants I will be sure to help you clean it up.” fortunately he was getting off at my stop and was stood waiting to get off the bus with one leg tightly crossed over the other Well it looks like you did get to pee before going home. Come on beautiful lets get you home so I can get you all cleaned up and into bed with me. Don’t look so sad its okay everyone has accidents some times. I’m here for you and I’ve got you.” Umm Miss, I need to use the bathrooms soon please my tummy is starting to hurt and um its been three hours since I last went to the bathroom and um I’ve had 82 ounces of liquids

Ever seriously considered wetting yourself? — Digital Spy Ever seriously considered wetting yourself? — Digital Spy

When I went downstairs I saw another small note. I made you a smoothie that is in the freezer. Don’t forget your cup of coffee and there is ice tea in the fridge. I was slightly nervous about all of the liquids without control of the bathroom, but also excited. I watched a couple episodes of tv while I had my coffee and my smoothie then I when to get ready to leave. I put some tea into a cup got my stuff together, turned my toy on and texted to say I was heading to the store. one of them was very vocal about how badly he needed to piss and that he couldn’t hold out through the numerous number of stops- eventually he could no longer sit still and was literally pacing up and down and threatening to get off at the next station as he couldn’t take it any longer! One of his friends told him to relax-saying that it was: “all in the mind” to which he replied that he actually had a full bladder and was on the verge of wetting his pants! eventually the train pulled slowly into the very busy station- by this point he was stood by the doors with one leg tightly crossed across the other-he told his group that he would have to run to the toilets at the other end of the platform before he: “did it in his pants” No please I can’t I won’t make it what if it takes a while for three people to come in please I can’t the design of the houses had the bathroom at the front upstairs and it was a hot night so the window was openOh baby, I should have known this would happen. Come on lets go home guess I will just need to find a new way to potty train you” he was about to walk away presumably to find somewhere discreet to relieve his aching bladder when the bus came around the corner No I don’t think you’re quite ready yet. Hi yes can we get cinnamon pretzel bites and the pepperoni pretzel with marinara. Oh and a large fresh lemonade and that will be all for us today, Thanks.”

Male desperation - Omorashi general - Omorashi

It can be difficult to remember to drink enough water with the stress of Christmas. Whenever you families festivities start or at least two days before christmas eve make sure you are drinking 6 ounces for every hour of the day. At least 144 ounces every day.Silly me I must have gotten the wrong size in these by accident oops.” I was not sure if she did that on purpose, but it was definitely making me more aware of my bladder. The next jeans fit well and we ended up buying them with a nice shirt. As we left the store I finished my water and just had one more tea to go. I was very aware of my bladder at this point I felt like I had gone from a 3 to an 8 in five minutes. I have leaked multiple times and it is visible. I have to hold myself to hold the pee in. If I release, I know I would burst any second now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment