276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and BCAA Amino Acids, White Chocolate Raspberry Flavour, 30 Servings, 900 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its simple science, Whey is just better with the best Biological value*. This means that your body will better absorb and use the protein source from Whey more than any other source, therefore no wastage. Egg is also a great resource, which is just behind Whey. However in real world it lags behind Whey substantially, even the delayed absorption rate cannot compensate much. Scientifically it has been proven that Whey is just better, since it doesn't tax your digestive processes as much as an egg protein.

Optimum Nutrition - Dolphin Fitness Optimum Nutrition - Dolphin Fitness

I reluctantly bought this whey protein powder as I was looking for a banana flavoured one and most I have tasted have been awful and bland but I was pleasantly surprised by this one as it actually tasted like a banana milkshake and was the only whey protein I have found so far that tastes remotely like bananaMilk, particularly two percent or whole milk, can make up for a lot of flavors that otherwise wouldn’t be able to hold their own. We were not about to be deceived by the delicious creamy goodness of dairy. We ranked our flavors based on how they tasted alone with water since that is the simplest way one could make a protein shake. Aftertaste The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey can help you gain weight if you consume a diet with more calories than you burn.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Flavors (2023 Upd.) 9 Best Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Flavors (2023 Upd.)

For many, it’s the default flavor, but it’s too darn mild. It is fine in milk but rather boring in water. The mark of a really good protein is one that tastes great with water, and that’s why the best flavor — and the best chocolate flavor — is actually… Best Overall Optimum Nutrition Flavor Suele ser repetitivas estas proteínas, como cuando comes un cocido madrileño en agosto y terminas la digestión en Septiembre. Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard 100% Whey in Chocolate Malt is a game-changer! The flavor is an absolute delight—rich chocolate with a hint of malt that makes every shake a treat. Mixability? Flawless. No clumps or grit, just smooth perfection.Taste is crucial when it comes to protein powders, and Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard does not disappoint. The range of flavors available is impressive, and each one I've tried has been delicious. Whether I'm in the mood for a classic chocolate or a refreshing fruity flavor, the taste is always satisfying, making it enjoyable to incorporate into my daily routine. One of the most common questions people ask us is, “What is the best Optimum Nutrition flavor?” It’s not the weird flavors, like Key Lime Pie or Peppermint Mocha. And you know what? We’re calling it: i t’s not Double Rich C hocolate. Gusto:** Il sapore di banana è autentico e delizioso. Non ha quel retrogusto artificiale che spesso si trova in altri prodotti simili. È come bere una banana frullata! la cantidad de proteína por porción por ejemplo ( las isoladas o isolate ,concentradas, idrolizadas y alguna otra variante que me dejo pero estos vienen a ser las mas comunes he importantes)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment