276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Punished by Her Daddy - Book 3: a collection of father spanks daughter stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once she was in position, Jim flipped up his daughter’s skirt and wasted no time in pulling down her panties. Please know that our daughter will be severely punished for this, I can assure you”, Jim reassured Principal Millar and then hung up the phone.

I am sorry baby, but this has to be done”, Jim said and lifted the brush high above his shoulder and brought it down with a mighty ‘Whack’ that seemed to echo through the entire house. The flesh momentarily displayed a numb white stripe, which scorched itself a deep red less than a second later. My father stripped me naked and whipped me with a belt over 100 times on my butt, breasts and genitals when he found out I’d had sex at age 14.

Her worst fears are realised once the visitors have gone as a hand spanking is followed by a session with the clothes brush in the garage. He had only spanked her probably 2 times in her life before this, but that was 2 times too many for me.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK By the 10th slap, I could feel the heat coming off her ass. Her nude, trembling buttocks had shone like a beacon, and the scorching print of the Plank had been visible the entire length of her thighs. She never did that to me because ultimately, she just didn’t think I needed to be shamed into acting right.He handed me a pair of headphones and I focused on the music versus the physical labor he was putting me through. Whenever she had done something wrong, she would softly knock on my bedroom door and then slowly slide in with her hands behind her back, and a sorry look on her face. The girl had kicked and hopped in blue-fire agony, shaking her bottom and shrieking at the top of her lungs. Work pressures had been building up already with his new city planning job as an engineer, but now this. Placing his now empty left hand on his daughter’s back to hold her in place, he held tightly to the hairbrush with his right hand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment