276°
Posted 20 hours ago

weidan Scar Gel Safe & Gentle Scar Removal Cream Advanced Scar Cream, Allantoin, Vitamin E Ingredients Scar Cream for C-Section, Tummy Tuck, Keloid, Stretch Marks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Put simply, an agent is your connection to China where you will be purchasing most of your rep items. Let's head over to a subreddit to find some QCs to look at - we can try my subreddit r/RepWeidianSneakers, or other subs like r/repbudgetsneakers, r/repsneakers, or r/sneakerreps. If your post does not follow the appropriate post title guidelines as outlined, your post may be deleted without warning. If you're struggling to find a specific item please comment below and I'll help you as much as I can.

Seaching this on r/RepWeidianSneakers should bring up my CZ Batch Obsidians QC post with a W2C linked. This includes meme titles or captions such as "how fast do I need to walk" or "fire up the rep machines. Step 2: As someone that doesn't speak any Chinese dialects, I figured the best way to find a specific item was using google translate. I will add more details here once I make a purchase myself so that I can guide you all through step-by-step. A lot of times they will have pieces you never even knew existed and you'll find a grail you never knew you even had.

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You can request more detailed photos by toggling the amount in the upper right corner of the Detailed Photo popup. Displayed for you is how much Yuan is in your account (as well as the option to "Top Up Now" which means reloading money into your account for purchases) and if any coupons are available to you.

Please select model: This is where you get the size and color the seller offers to let your agent know what color and size you want. If you find something that hasn't been posted, don’t just stop there - put some thought into the post. OP, it may be helpful to leave a comment explaining why you chose to purchase this particular batch over others on the market. Once your PayPal transaction goes through, go back to your Account Page where your "Action Needed" tab in the center of the page should ask you to "pay for your purchase. This cost is not shown to you on this page and won't be calculated until you complete your haul and are ready to ship.

You can also ask for close ups of both wings logos, both NIKE AIR Tags, both inner swooshes, both toe boxes, whatever you deem necessary. Often, on the rep subs, the only time people are cussing is to insult one another, spread misinformation, or speak illy in general. You'll often hear people brag about using agents and saving tons of money, but is this actually true? This should show you the swoosh quality, hourglass shape, and size tag, which can help with batch identification if you are unsure of batch flaws.

Below the destination country, we'll see our item name, size, and color selection on the left of the page. Guide on how to use Weidian if you're not familiar: Here's also a guide on how to use weidian if you guys don't know how to. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Find a random beanie and copy and paste whatever words that they used to describe a beanie (Copy and paste it into google translate to pin point which word or combinations of words are being used to describe the item itself).Use these if they have some, it will give you a good idea of what the item looks like, quality wise, etc.

Do not post your middlemen pairs asking for batch identification either, as that is not the purpose of this group. If you are going to comment, include reasoning and explanation, otherwise, you risk being permanently banned from the group. To put explicitly, this includes but is not limited to: harassing or disrespecting others in other subreddits, posting hate speech of any kind, or spreading misinformation. Let's break this page down a bit, as it's pretty useful with how much information is jam packed into it.I saw a lot of people asking questions on his post and I felt like helping the community out while he makes his own guide. Hi all, I've been trying my best to find everyone's grails from my find lists but figured it would be easiest to show everyone how to navigate Weidian.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment