276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rainbocorns Itzy Glitzy Surprise Collectible Eggs

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are 6 characters to collect in total including Monkeycorn, Lioncorn, Owlcorn, Flamingocorn, Pandacorn and Unicorn.

Rainbocorns | Smyths Toys UK

Each Rainbocorn includes a fun, quirky and adorable plush toy which consists of an animal such as dog, flamingo, toucan or sloth (to name a few! If by any chance someone has one to sell or knows where we can get this one please please let me know. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.You can flip the sequins to review a clue about what your character loves, note to parents this actually reveals what character you have so you can avoid opening up duplicates. Rainbocorns Sparkle Heart Surprise are smaller than the Rainbocorns Wild Heart Surprise shown above but just as adorable! Mix and match your color changing accessories between your Itzy Glitzys and collect and swap them all!

Series 3 Rainbocorns from ZURU! **REVIEW** - Tantrums To Smiles Series 3 Rainbocorns from ZURU! **REVIEW** - Tantrums To Smiles

The Itzy Glitzy Rainbocorns come with so many surprises, including NEW surprise color changing accessories! This heart has a large clip on the back too so it can be clipped onto a bag or worn as an accessory which of course Evelyn loved.

I am sure most of you with kids will have heard of Rainbocorns but for those who haven't, Rainbocorns are the ultimate surprise egg toy aimed at children age 3-12 years old. Keep reading too as at the end I will give you the details on how you could get your hands on some Rainbocorns goodies yourself in my giveaway! But don't be fooled by their size as these eggs still contain lots of surprised and are lots of fun to open too. My daughter has them all except squeaky jay blue sausage dog, she is autistic and gets upset as we can’t get this one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment