276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angus & Oink | IRN BBQ Rub & Seasoning | High-Octane Honey Chipotle Flavor | Great for Ribs & Chicken | Gluten-Free | 220g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To Reheat: Like most stews and casseroles, this reheats well in the microwave or in a pot on the stove. I thought I would give dry cure bacon a try, having got fed up with pans full of milky liquid and poached bacon. In fact, Irn Bru is so popular in Scotland that it is often considered to be the country's unofficial national drink. With other variants in the lab, were on a mission to give you an experience unrivalled, a taste of goodness; journey into the new world.

This vibrant hue has become synonymous with the brand, and Irn Bru is now widely recognized as one of the most recognizable soft drinks in the world. If you do want to cut the calories, you can use a Diet Irn Bru but the sauce doesn't taste as good so go on, treat yourself to a can of the proper stuff.

I sometimes go 100% BROO TAL on my Iberian pork ribs if I’m going for maximum spice but, even at that strength, the other spices still come through. After our Cola BBQ rub went crazy, we thought we’d give the Scottish national drink a go with flavoured BBQ powder and came up with this game changing rub! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This gives ribs and chicken an insane colour and balance with honey powder, a light coating of chipotle powder and bam you are eating sweet honey chipotle Irn Bru flavoured wings, ribs and chicken thighs aaaand insane festive hams! If you wanted to go "full Scottish" then my inclination would be to go with neeps and tatties (turnips and potatoes) but personally I prefer it with rice (like a sweet and sour).

I pair this up with Kansas city bbq sauce on wings and dipped in a ranch sauce for an ultimate sweet bbq slap in the face! As an added step, you can marinate the meat in the glaze in the fridge for several hours/overnight if you like.

This gives ribs and chicken an insane colour and balance with honey powder, a light coating of chipotle powder and bam you are eating sweet honey chipotle Irn Bru flavoured wings, ribs and chicken thighs! Whisky sauce, haggis, porridge, neeps and tatties and a deep fried Mars Bar are some 'traditional' Scottish delights you will certainly have come across.

It’s also delicious used as a marinade on chicken that’s then cooked on the barbecue and brushed with more glaze. Cooking has always been a consuming passion and especially grilling, soul food and wood fired BBQ in all its glory.After everyone went crazy for their cola BBQ rub, the meat experts came up with this delicious Irn Bru flavour perfect for wings, ribs and chicken thighs. However, you've probably never seen a recipe that features our favourite drink - Irn Bru - until now. Often a key ingredient when cooking in the slow cooker to help thicken the recipe so you don't end up with a soup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment