276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tuscany Silver Women's Sterling Silver Oval Hoop Earrings

£14.5£29.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, THOMAS SABO hoops with white zirconia stones or pearls are an appropriate choice for the office.

Hoop Earrings | Hinged Sleepers | jewellerybox Hinged Hoop Earrings | Hinged Sleepers | jewellerybox

Living fashion: If you feel like setting a rock-star statement, casual earring hoops with skulls, feather-imitations or with colourful stones are just perfect. With bright stones, unusual new-interpretations or with precious pendants – hoop earrings for women are available in many variations, so that you can find the matching accessories for every day. Covered with an 18k plating in yellow or rose gold, the ear hoops in silver become an entirely different appearance. Some hoops can be tricky to put in your ear, if you struggle with the smaller sizes then maybe try one of our hinged hoops. Yes, I would like to receive the free e-mail newsletter about the latest trends, products and promotions from THOMAS SABO and thereby join the THOMAS SABO Privilege Club.In the office: For the perfect business-look, you can pick plain and medium sized THOMAS SABO hoop earrings. They offer a similar look to traditional hoops and sleeper earrings but with the hinge they open up much more. Classical hoop earrings for women with pendants: Decide on your own, if you want to wear the hoops unadorned or together with a fashionable pendant.

Silver Hoop Earrings | Small Silver Hoop Earrings | Next UK Silver Hoop Earrings | Small Silver Hoop Earrings | Next UK

The THOMAS SABO hoop earrings outstandingly complete every-day looks as well as festive dresses for the evening. The sterling silver oval loop hoop earrings are hard-working jewellery every person should own; they steal screen time on zoom, make a tracksuit chic, and turn heads whilst out-out. I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time with effect for the future. I have now bought 2 pairs for friends, one of each material and I honestly don’t know which ones I like the best.

With oversized diamond hoop earrings for women draw the full attention to your face and to your eyes. Either as a pair or single – the delicate creations are timeless pieces of jewellery, which perfectly round off every outfit – whether you wear them alone or together with other accessories within the same style. These sterling silver earrings feature a single piece of silver which forms an elegant oval loop with the ends gently crossing at the bottom. The variety becomes even bigger, since some designs are additionally plated with an 18k yellow or rose gold plating.

Earrings Silver Oval Hoops - Etsy UK

With this broad selection, the Sterling silver or gold plated hoops are a perfect match to the entire THOMAS SABO jewellery, such as necklaces for womenor rings within the same style. Not valid for already-reduced items, limited editions,TS 1984 creations, CHARMISTA COIN jewellery or gift cards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment