276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil Spot Stick - Tea Tree Blemish Stick for Spots, pimples, Oily and Acne Prone Skin. Contains high Pharmaceutical Grade Australian Tea Tree Oil, 9ml

£49.61£99.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The healing benefits of tea trees were not officially registred until 1923. However, the local Aboriginal tribe, Bundjalung, had long understood the protective and healing powers of tea trees and used their crushed leaves to treat various wounds and skin infections. They named the land with tea trees “Healing Ground”. Det tager huden 4-5 uger at vænne sig til nye produkter, så der kan gå en måneds tid, før du oplever ansigtsprodukternes effektive virkning. It takes the skin 4-5 weeks to get used to new products. Please allow a month of use before expecting results. Australian bodycare er særligt egnede til den nødvendige daglige pleje af huden. I denne forbindelse er det vigtigt at fremhæve, at produkterne fra Australian bodycare ikke er lægemidler, men daglige plejeprodukter Indholdet her må ikke og kan ikke bruges som basis for at stille diagnoser eller fastlægge behandling

Produktet indeholder ingredienser, der er specielt udvalgt, fordi de modvirker urenheder, heler og virker kølende og kløestillende på bumser og hudorme.

Find in store

If, like me, you're skin is more on the dry side, but you still get the odd whitehead or red hormonal chin spot, it can be hard to know how to treat it. Some products designed for acne can be overly harsh, especially on sensitive skin. That's where pimple patches come into play because they directly treat the blemish, rather than drying out your entire face. Not only that, but they speed up the healing process so your spot doesn't hang around until your next period. Oplysningerne må på ingen måde tages som erstatning for kompetent professional rådgivning eller behandling af uddannet og godkendt læge

The unique composition of natural assets works effectively against pimples, and gives the product a preventive effect, so that small tears and insect bites do not develop into skin problems. It's 2023 guys, so, if you're still using toothpaste or even Sudocreme to get rid of your spots, it's time you upgraded your methods... Wheat germ oil ensures a high content of vitamin E in the product, which i.e., moisturizes and ensures a healthy skin free from blemishes. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract ensures that the skin heals in a healthy way and regains its strength. Den unikke sammensætning af naturlige aktiver slår hurtigt bumser og urenheder ned og virker forebyggende, så små rifter og insektstik ikke udvikler sig til større hudproblemer.Den lille smarte stift virker effektivt mod åbninger i huden, der både kan skyldes påvirkninger indefra og udefra.

Blemishes and acne are totally normal and something we all experience, but we totally get that sometimes you just want to snap your fingers and make them disappear. Unfortunately, we can't (yet) do that, but rather than using old-fashioned methods which simply dry out your skin, you can try a spot treatment that will work to reduce the appearance of your blemishes overnight.

Indholdet af hvedekimolie sikrer et højt indhold af E-vitamin i produktet, som bl.a. fugter og sikrer en sund hud fri for bumser og hudorme.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment