276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sshh, Don't Wake Dad! | Tip-Toe Quietly or You'll Get Caught! | Kids Action and Reflex Board Game | For 2-4 Players | Ages 5+

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our promise to you - you can’t lose – join today and if you receive less points back from purchases than the fee you have paid for your membership for 12 months, we will give you the difference back in points. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. Like most things nowadays the batteries aren't included for safety reasons, but they are cheap enough and I imagine will last a long time in this.

Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority.If the player is positioned on the bed when Dad wakes up, they're knocked (temporarily) right off the board. If Dad wakes up, he jumps up and spins round, which brought on a lot of laughter as it made us jump every time!

to get to the fridge means another card and therefore another 'safe square', it gets easier and quicker each attempt and is never frustrating. Our cookie management banner gives you the option to disable non-essential cookies, or you can manage this in your browser settings. The playing piece is moved to the first space in front of the leading player (if the leading player is on the last space, move into the kitchen. It’s easy to set up and start playing which is great for younger children like Henry that become impatient. But be careful, because he sleeps very lightly, and there are objects everywhere in the house that you can trip over.

Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. A great fun family game and now I have a giveaway for one lucky person to win a Sssh Don’t Wake Dad board game! I know you and any kids in your lives will love this, so I am really happy to be able to offer one of you lucky readers a game of your own from the lovely people at Drumond Park.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment