276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Perfect Eyes - The Perfect Cosmetic Company Instant Anti-Aging Anti-wrinkles Eye Cream - Reduces Dark Circles Fine Lines and Puffiness Under Eye Skin Tightening 100 application bottle, 10ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

x My Perfect Eyes 200 Application Bottles - removes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles in under 60 seconds. There's no proof the technique works, only wishful thinking, says Michael Repka, a professor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Water, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Suited To

My Perfect Eyes lasts up to 8 hours, or until you decide to wash it off. This under eyes cream delivers a temporary eye lift.My Perfect Eyes is clinically proven to instantly remove the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and compresses puffiness for up to 8 hours. Using a long and smooth sweeping motion starting from the inside corner out, apply the product wherever it is needed from the lash line, feathering down onto your cheek.

Super Retinol Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream:Features moisture-magnetizing Hyaluronic Acid to plump and soften, anti-aging Allosteris to reduce wrinkles, and Bioflavonoids to brighten. Due to the magnesium in this product, My Perfect Eyes doesn’t mix well with oil-based products, including moisturisers, gels and some make-up so it must be noted to not apply these as it will be game over! My Perfect Night has been specially formulated to nourish, hydrate and plump the skin while you sleep. With active ingredients including Ameliox, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, this powerful anti-ageing formula maintains skin elasticity and firmness while also reversing and repairing tell-tale signs of skin damage.When applying to the area, it is important to dab it on and gently spread it out as evenly as possible, being careful not to wipe over the cheek area.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment