276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch F016800431 Extra Strong Cutting Thread for AFS 23-37 Brush Cutter

£13.125£26.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We are competent for every task in your Home and Garden from cutting to fixing, from lawn care to tree care. One of the benefits of the AFS 23-37 is trimming with the extra strong cutting line with a wide cutting area of 37cm, the other is to get at the thicker stuff with an easy changeable Tri-blade that will really get into the growth with a 23cm cut. Whether mowing the lawn or cutting hedges the innovative Bosch garden tools make all types of gardening work easier for you. The Bosch AFS23-37 Brushcutter is an ideal brushcutting garden tool that comes with extra strong cutting lines or a 3 pronged blade to get at the thicker weeds and overgrown undergrowth.

A great bit of kit, not as heavy as I expected I am an oap so if ok for me it will be perfect for younger people, it made very light work of an area of 2 foot high weeds of all description. Together with our partners we offer the greatest application variety for home users and consistently expands it to new areas of life and use. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. An ergonomic auxiliary handle and shoulder belt create a well-balanced machine for comfortable work. You can calculate your postage charge for Bosch Genuine Extra Strong Line for AFS 23-37 Line Trimming Heads before you checkout.I bought to replace the same trimmer which the button got stuck and so it wouldn't start (and I'd just missed the 3yr warranty).

PCI site certification verifies merchant credit card handling processes and tests merchant Internet systems to determine if we comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. Due to courier collections all goods are despatched on weekdays only and deliveries will be sent using your chosen carrier and service selected in the checkout. Since it arrived he's had a big smile on his face, it clears the garden faster and easier than before.

Being a corded, this is a powerful machine and I feel safer with putting on at least some protective eyewear.

If you have the serial number available then please select it from the list below to ensure you get the right part first time. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. The curved design ensures lower noise, reduced thread flapping and maximum cutting efficiency, making it up to three times stronger than general grade trimmer lines. Exchangeability between blade and line mode gives you the freedom and flexibility to deliver effective cutting throughout your garden.The only mistake I made was not making sure I had cleared the stones out so consequently the line got cut but its still cutting the weeds down. Company delivered in all aspects, cant comment on After Sales Service because I had no need to use it. To claim the full warranty a registration form may need to be completed - please check the paperwork enclosed with this product when purchased. A : Hi Denis, changing over the heads should be a fairly straightforward procedure but one thing the user manual doesn't perhaps make very clear is that there is a spindle lock in the metal component above where the spool sits. Some manufacturers will offer a direct repair or replacement service (as applicable) which will often resolve your problem more quickly.

DPD aim to deliver the following working day after despatch with their DPD next service and deliveries are carried out Monday - Friday and require a signature. The Bosch AFS 23-37 corded brush cutter gets to grips with rough and long grass, weeds, nettles, brambles and bushes quickly and thoroughly.

These strimmer lines are extremely tough and can deal with a wide variety of plants including brambles. Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. This item is large, heavy or both and needs to be sent via a pallet courier, this is to ensure the item arrives with you safely and is not damaged in transit. There is manufacturer warranty for this product which covers all manufacturing defects for the normal lifetime of the tool but does not cover wear and tear or damaged cause by misuse.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment