276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarik 3/16" X 25 Ft Cupro Nickel (Kunifer) Brake Pipe 1 Roll

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

on the brake pipe flexi's... did my lads 05 BMW and they were all seized due to rust, where the brake pipe connected to the flexi pipes... I taught myself pipe making. Practice makes perfect. Buy a range of end fittings, and through connectors. Also, practice double flares, and bubble flares... Bienvenue Willkommen Bienvenido Benvenuto Welkom أهلًا وسهلًا Witamy Velkommen Прошу Velkominn Bem-vindo Καλώς ήρθες Välkommen ようこそTervetuloa Добре дошъл Bun venit 환영

Joining the NSRA involves you in the UK’s National organisation for hot rods, street rods, and customs. Just a little note to express my satisfaction regarding your supply of a complete brake line set for my Fiat 500. The lines went in easily, bent nicely into shape and the dimensions were exact. Little extras, highly appreciated: nice box containing the parts, protective caps, each line individually marked and using the number scheme made identification a breeze. To anyone requiring brake lines I will definitely recommend Automec." Mr. H Van TriestWelcome to the Forum of the UK's National Street Rod Association - we hope you'll find it interesting and useful. We typically aim to manufacturer and deliver your complete brake pipe set to your door within 2 working days to the UK Company fitted brake pipes can be standard stainless steel or rubber made. Over time stainless steel brake pipes may face corrosion and need replacement, and rubber pipes may be cheap but are also prone to break. Thus, it’s crucial to find a brake pipe material that can last long without needing frequent repair and breakdowns. Kunifer brake pipes solve these very problems. They are reliable, more corrosion protected and less prone to breakages. Here’s why auto experts love Kunifer Brake Pipes and why you should choose it too: 1-Flexible

I also use one of these 'power hand' type kits. Should have bought one years ago rather than struggle with one of the crappy scissor clamp types in the OP! The ones in the engine bay all look fine, however they are 33 years old so I fancy replacing them. The ones that came off the standard calipers however were well past their use by date by the looks of them, I actually snapped one removing it. I imagine the ones on the rear axle will be a state too when I get to doing them. You need a good pipecutter and particularly a good solid flaring tool. Mine is an old Sykes Picavant. Weighs plenty but does a good job. Rubber brake pipes are not very effective in handling wear and tear. Even steel brake pipe’s polish is affected by grime and road salt, which can puncture them. That’s where the Kunifer brake pipe stands out. It offers a much longer life span and also offers significant protection against wear and tear. 4-Affordable I can get 25 feet of copper on my way home from work tomorrow however if I go for Kunifer I've got to mess around with delivery which i'll miss then have to go & fetch it at the weekend.

A paid subscription is not required to participate at BCF. However, if you find this forum to be a useful resource, and if you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading** You "can" make a decent flare on the kit in the original link, but IMVHO it's a lot more hit and miss - which aint what you want on brakes!! A few years ago, I replaced them with a full set (I mean EVERY pipe) from Classic Tube https://www.classictube.com/ www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment