276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 4/7 (Harry Potter, 4)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Haha! As much as I disliked Dumbledore forcing Harry to relive that horrible night I still can’t help but love him for his attitude. He’s one of the best teachers ever and the fact he didn’t even bat an eye when Harry told him that he fell asleep in Divination. Priceless! *lol* I have no idea why this didn't show as being read but who cares. It's Harry Potter and I can reread and listen to them forever!!

I can also resume home soccer matches with my husband dearest but there is nothing left called glass at our place and I am still stressed walking barefoot because there may be still a tiny threatening glass piece hid somewhere waiting for me! It's very hard to turn a book into a movie. True fans of the book series will never be 100% satisfied and this is the case here as well. They pointed out that Sirius is all but missing from the movie, which is really too bad- cause the book really built that relationship and showed how much Sirius cares for Harry. Baldwin, Kristen (21 July 2001). "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on 4 December 2011 . Retrieved 28 November 2011. Mrs. Weasley’s riding the twins hard regarding their shop, but loving them up at the first sign of real trouble.This moment always makes me cry! Cedric Diggory’s death is one of the most heart-wrenching scenes in this series and it will always break my heart. No matter how often I read it, it’s still devastating. And Harry’s reaction to it, knowing that he could have been alive if he would have touched that portkey without him... It’s the first time that he has to live with the death of someone he knew and liked and it’s even worse because he feels guilty. What if he would have done the egoistic thing and won the tournament? What if he wouldn’t have offered Cedric to win together? For the first time ever his sense of fairness and his honour brought death to someone and his feelings are so complex I could cry. He did the right thing but it ended badly and left him devastated. If that’s not the symbolical embodiment of growing up then I don’t know. In which the fourth-year students learn about the Unforgivable Curses in their first lesson with Moody, Moody takes Neville to his office, Harry and Ron fake their Divination homework, Hermione starts SPEW, and Harry receives a letter from Sirius saying he’s returning to Britain. Fail to act – and history will remember you as the man who stepped aside, and allowed Voldemort a second chance to destroy the world we have tried to rebuild!” Harry Potter series". Oppenheim Toy Portfolio. 2000. Archived from the original on 20 July 2011 . Retrieved 27 March 2011. To say it with the author's words: “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” Well.

Fine," snapped Mrs. Weasley. "Go naked. And, Harry, make sure you get a picture of him. Goodness knows I could do with a laugh.” Personal Opinion Note: I’m terribly sad for you, if you’ve never read the books (or at least watched the movies). 😉📚🎧🎬 You really should jump on this train!To publicise the book, a special train named Hogwarts Express was organised by Bloomsbury, and run from King's Cross to Perth, carrying J.K. Rowling, a consignment of books for her to sign and sell, also representatives of Bloomsbury and the press. The book was launched on 8 July 2000, on platform1 at King's Cross– which had been given "Platform 9 + 3⁄ 4" signs for the occasion– following which the train departed. En route it called at Didcot Railway Centre, Kidderminster, the Severn Valley Railway, Crewe (overnight stop), Manchester, Bradford, York, the National Railway Museum (overnight stop), Newcastle, Edinburgh, arriving at Perth on 11 July. [9] The locomotive was West Country class steam locomotive no.34027 Taw Valley, which was specially repainted red for the tour; it later returned to its normal green livery (the repaints were requested and paid for by Bloomsbury). The coaches of the train included a sleeping car. A Diesel locomotive was coupled at the other end, for use when reversals were necessary, such as the first stage of the journey as far as Ferme Park, just south of Hornsey. The tour generated considerably more press interest than the launch of the film Thomas and the Magic Railroad which was premiered in London the same weekend. [10] [11] [12] Critical reception [ edit ] To see McGonagall show so much emotion about broke me. This woman is always so composed and knows exactly what she’s doing but for the first time ever she can’t seem to be able to ignore her own feelings. She cares about Harry deeply and it never showed as much as after Cedric’s death. Such a great and beautiful scene! the writing style is fun as always, comparing to book one, it has improved a lot, now it's graceful & rich. The Decade of Harry Potter Gives Kids and Adults a Reason to Love Reading" (Press release). Scholastic. 15 December 2009. Archived from the original on 29 December 2010 . Retrieved 3 December 2010. They protect him, and he is eventually able to escape the graveyard. It is later found out that the Mad-Eye Moody who has been residing in Hogwarts is actually an impostor and that it is actually Barty Crouch Jr, a death eater and son of Barty Crouch. The year ends with the sad turmoil of losing Cedric Diggory and the return of Lord Voldemort, something that many people do not believe yet.

Mrs. Weasley is legit one of the best moms ever and you can feel her love for all of her kids including Hermione and Harry. So yes, this a Molly Weasley appreciation moment and I still think that she is one of the most underrated characters in the entire series! I love that woman! <3POTter makes you feel good. POTter makes you smile. POTter makes you joyous and giggly. Hell, POTter makes you want to use the word giggly. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on 22 January 2009 . Retrieved 28 November 2011. Hartman, Holly (20 January 2000). "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Pre-release". Infoplease. Archived from the original on 8 February 2012 . Retrieved 3 December 2010.

And as he heard Voldemort draw nearer still, he knew one thing only, and it was beyond fear or reason – he was not going to die crouching here like a child playing hide-and-seek; he was not going to die kneeling at Voldemort’s feet... he was going to die upright like his father, and he was going to die trying to defend himself, even if no defence was possible...”

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

I would've liked to see the Quidditch World cup Final match on the screen, the real "interesting" 3rd task & the Sphinx, the hilarious scenes by Ludo, Dobby, Winky & her story or showing the stubborn stupid refusal of that gargoyle to accept the truth & the cleavage in the society in the end. The New Classics: Books". Entertainment Weekly. 18 June 2007. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014 . Retrieved 3 April 2013. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is a fantasy novel written by British author J. K. Rowling and the fourth novel in the Harry Potter series. It follows Harry Potter, a wizard in his fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the mystery surrounding the entry of Harry's name into the Triwizard Tournament, in which he is forced to compete.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment