276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NutriPaw All-Itch Immunity Treats For Dogs - Soothe Itchy Paws, Eyes, Ears, Skin - Stop Itching, Licking, Scratching - Perfect for Small, Medium & Large Dogs - Supports Seasonal Itching

£0.12£0.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Apparently her skin on body was very inflamed and she was commenced on course of steroids and Malaseb shampoo to be used twice weekly at first I haven't been using the product that long but I feel I need to make a review now as this product has made my girl quite ill. My vet and I have also occasionally had recourse to prednisolone, a very old-school and powerful steroid. This is for a dog with liver and kidney problems, so not something we do lightly.

Went to the vet (again) and they wanted to start her on steroids with no tests or investigations, I refused. I also refused allergen testing as I have always said I will never put her through anaesthetic again. I wanted them to take scrapings of the stuff on her head to see if maybe it is fungal or seborrheic (been reading up on Biddys symptoms and skin conditions in dogs) It was a vet who I had not met previously and she became quite defensive as she thought I was trying to tell her her job, I was only trying and to be helpful Tod gets itchy and scratches his paws, tummy and face. He's been using the treats for 2 weeks. They stop his urge to scratch. He loves them & they soothe his itchy skin" - Kim It also provides a natural supply of antioxidants, which can aid in the maintenance of a healthy immune system as well as the prevention of environmental allergens. Salmon Oil

Highest Rated in Dog Flea Sprays

Instead of helping her they have made her quite poorly. I've took her to the vet whom advised me to stop giving them to her (which I didn't need to be told) and give her chance to get them out of her system and some medicine to help her recover. excuseme, I thought exactly the same so have been selective in what I use. I am continuing with the Douxo mousse and shampoo as they were recommended by the vet and does seem to work. I apply the mousse 3 times a week and then shampoo her about every 2 months. Have tried to go longer but she looks so scruffy, both of them are supposed to be moisturising and good for her coat. I have only just starting using the ALL-ITCH so will stop the piriton now especially since the itching seems to be improving. She only scratched twice throughout the night, seemed to be her left shoulder but could not see anything wrong. She has not scratched at all this morning. Not sure what has caused the improvement whether the piriton, ALL-ITCH or if it was just seasonal. As long as she is comfortable I do not care Poor girl - it's terrible to see your dog incessantly scratching and itching and seemingly nothing works to stop it.

I have used numerous products in the past, from lotions, shampoos, diet changes, medication and spent hundreds of pounds on these various products with the hope of finding just one that will help my pal. I can't say if its the ingredients of the product or her sensitivity to certain food and allergies, but she's had a rough time because of it.The Apoquel itself is patented until 2026, so the active ingredient "oclacitinib maleate" within this product can't be used by another drug company until 2026 due to rights and so fourth. It's therefore only available by prescription from your vet. I am speaking from personal experience, because my little collie cross has severe allergies in early spring. Sometimes we get through using Piriton and Aromesse citronella bar (the latter is rrally excellent) and green clay topically. At other times, the itching and damage goes too far and we resort to Cytopoint, which has been fantastically effective for her. (She has only ever needed one shot a year, not monthly shots as the manufacturer has recommended .) Honeys told me to stop adding Youmove omega oil to her food as she should not need it with the diet she is on If they are fed the vinegar daily, Apple cider vinegar (ACV) may help dogs have a healthier digestive system, improved coat quality, and fewer allergies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment