276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lights on Cotton Rock: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You could film them making it like my world kitchen (or just watch some of these for inspiration....who doesn't love Ainsley Harriet!) There is always an allure to the possibilities of space; to imagine that what lies beyond our grasp, our imagining and those images are often better than what we have right now. Yet for all these hopes and expectations, there are stories in which individuals leave their home in search of wealth and fame only to find that the riches they longed for were to be found right where they began.

Nocturnal animals are more active at night than during the day. These animals sleep during the day, often in a burrow or den. They have special adaptations that help them survive in the dark. Over millions of years, these animals have developed traits that help them survive in the darkness. Nocturnal animals may have larger ears to hear better, bigger eyes to see better, and body parts that glow in the night. Which animals fit this category? This could be one you already have lined up for lunch or dinner ( it could just be a sandwich cut into an interesting shape)How do we know that Heather and her new friend are having a nice time when they first meet? Can you describe their expressions and body language? Unfortunately, she forgets to write the name of the animal next to the measurements, but she does remember some facts about each one.

Remarkable Routines- Can your child create their very own simple routine, just like a gymnast, dancer or synchronised swimmer?Has your child got a favourite sportsperson? This could be their P.E. teacher! Ask them to write an information booklet about this person. They can research or use any facts they know. Try to use different sections like childhood, training and championships. Choose letters that make words that can be read phonetically. Write the letters in chalk on the ground outside. Give your child a word and they must spell it by jumping from letter to letter. This could also be done on paper inside the house. The next lesson in the White Rose fraction maths can be found here if you have access to online learning.

List words to describe athletes or their sporting hero. For example, strong, winner, speedy. Can they use these words to write descriptive sentences about athletes? And while I loved the messages about family and friends and finding what you're looking for, at the same time, I honestly thought the ending was going to be different, and I think that's where this left me a little dissatisfied. I was curious to see where the author was going - was she going to realize her dream at the end, and travel in space? Was she going to pass away and through death, finally see the stars (was totally preparing myself for this)? Was she going to find Earth family and space friends and a way to bridge the two? The ending as it turned out just felt a bit... rushed? Forced? Heavy-handed? I don't know quite how to say it, other than it just didn't quite satisfy me after how much I enjoyed the rest of the book. It wasn't bad, just not as good as the rest. Write a short review of the story to add to a shelf in a library or bookshop. Could you write a review for an online bookstore?

About Stanfords

Recognise vowel and consonant digraphs and blending by playing this game or add suffixes playing this game. David Litchfield decided to draw a picture and post it online every day for one year. The following video was used to promote an exhibition that shared the pictures. Could you try to complete a drawing every day to improve your own skills?

Talk to your child about a hero from a book they have read recently, for example Rapunzel or Mulan. Ask them to draw the hero or heroes from a story and list adjectives to describe their appearance and personality. They could also think about other types of heroes such as NHS heroes or Police Officers whomever inspires them. Some of the animals' paw prints would reach exactly 20 cm if you placed them one in front of the other from the same starting point like this: From there draw a series of triangles with a straight line edge or a ruler. Narrower at the top and becoming wider towards the bottom. If you have access to the internet for your child's learning there is a really good follow up sequence for our fractions work here- starting at week 1- There are online videos to show you child what to do.

Problem printable

Select a number between 2 and 20. Make a poster showing how many different ways to make this number using addition, subtraction, multiplication etc. Animal grouping: Group animals into two columns. Identify animals that can fly and cannot fly. What do animals eat? The illustrations are gorgeous, first and foremost. I loved the play with the flashlight, the softness of the nighttime forest, the colors of the spaceship. If for no other reason, read this for the pictures. Saw one review here talking about how the text actually detracted from the story, and I can see that. This could have been a great wordless picture book too - the illustrations carry that much of the story. Step 4: Using your fingers, rub over your hidden drawing- and watch it magically appear! You will see that this elephant’s cardboard was corrugated, and the lines are coming through.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment