276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Henry Xtra Bagged Cylinder Vacuum, 9 Litre, 620 Watt, Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also suitable for hard floors, this smiley little roller includes plenty of extra tools and accessories to get the job done efficiently. From deep cleaning hotel floors to sucking up cereal (or worse) in a student flat, all Henry vacuums are designed with function and durability in mind. The only people this vacuum wouldn't suit are those with barely any storage space and anyone who would struggle to lift its 8kg weight. It is also one of the biggest dust tank (nine litres) capacities available on a domestic vacuum cleaner and a breath of fresh air when the appliance world is pushing us to cordless stick models with tiny tanks. Simply unclip the top, lift out the filter and remove the dust bag, before replacing with a new one.

Another great feature of the Airo brush is that if it does become jammed on the edge of a rug then the brush will stop turning, where the electric brush on turbo models would sometimes cause damage as it was almost too powerful. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. To start out, I used the combi-tool which is the floorhead you get as standard on most Henry vacuums. And with its handy dusting brush and crevice tool, this cheerful vacuum cleaner can dust curtains and suck up dirt in tight areas. Outside of the additional floor heads and attachments, the Numatic Henry Xtra is quite similar to the traditional Henry Hoover.There’s also a handy tool adapter, which makes it possible for accessories to be connected directly to the vacuum hose rather than on to the curved tube bend. And it isn't just the British love of a good character that makes this smiley-faced floorcare tool so popular — often referred to as a 'workhorse' Henry vacuums get the job done. The Numatic Henry Xtra comes with an enhanced TriTex filtration system which does a great job of getting rid of dust particles.

It has been pitched against everything from kitchen-removal remnants, to her ever-shedding hair and she also conducted our pantry test. The Henry Xtra comes with all the kit you would expect with a standard Henry vacuum including soft dusting brushes for ledges, upholstery nozzle, crevice tool, a ProFlo floor tool for hard floors, a combination floor tool for general hard floor/carpet cleaning and of course the Airo brush for carpeted areas. The Henry Xtra is a vacuum cleaner that offers the very best in carpet care as well as getting rid of hair from shedding pets. Next, it was time to clean my carpeted living room and bedroom, plus the rugs in various spaces of my home. The Henry Xtra – otherwise known as the Henry Extra Hoover – is Numatic’s attempt at an upgrade on the hugely popular Henry Hoover.

This is great for nipping around a couple of times a week, then I get Henry Xtra out of the cupboard to tackle the dirt my stick vacuum can't handle. Add to this his super long 10m cable and capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums, and Henry Xtra makes cleaning easy, effective and efficient every time. Similar to the Henry, the Xtra is a fairly bulky hoover which makes stair cleaning harder than it could be. The airo brush is our opinion is the best brush Numatic have ever brought out which provides great performance on any flooring.

The difference this brush head makes to cleaning up hair is worth the added expense, and based on this I would go so far as to add it to the list of the best vacuums for pet hair too, though I have thus far only tested it on the human variety. Other accessories include a thin crevice tool which is useful for removing dirt from tight spaces, as well as a range of smaller dusting brushes.The way the Henry Xtra is put together means you can get crazy lengths of hose and cord so you barely miss that it isn't cordless – mid-clean it is just you and the floorhead until you have to drag him to the furthest reaches. Her two-bedroom Victorian cottage is the perfect testing ground as it is dust-prone and rather small. Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. As my office doubles as my dressing room and the place where I dry my hair, said hair does moult and is a plight on the rug. The bags are also widely available so it is still relatively fuss-free and they trap the dust for a mess-free empty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment