276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Macadelic

£14.735£29.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You wish you could have my creativity, don’t you?” he continues. “My artistic integrity. Don’t you? [singing] ‘Don’t you wish your mixtape was as hard as mine?'” At another point Miller gazes at the stage set-up featuring a forest of glowing mushrooms and marvels “look at that s–t, that’s for me!” Fans can now buy an anniversary edition of Mac Miller's famous Macadelic album Credit: Getty - Contributor What is Mac Miller's Macadelic? In addition to the first-time vinyl issuance, the estate shared a brief commemorative video, called Macadelic 10, that contains archival footage from the Macadelic era. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. Smith, Trevor (May 5, 2018). "Listen To Mac Miller's Remastered "Macadelic" Mixtape". HotNewHipHop . Retrieved March 21, 2019.

Horowitz, Steven J. (January 22, 2012). "Mac Miller Announces "The Macadelic Tour" Featuring The Cool Kids & The Come Up". HipHopDX . Retrieved March 21, 2019. Mac Miller's lyrical focus and subject is different from that of his previous major mixtape Best Day Ever. Also, the instrumentals on the songs have a psychedelic influence to the typical hip hop beat. While most songs' lyrics are rapped, hit songs such as "Clarity", "Angels (When She Shuts Her Eyes)", and "The Question" featuring Lil Wayne are performed in a more poetic way. "Desperado" ends with the introduction to " Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" by the Beatles. Mac Miller, Macadelic — The 50 Best Albums of 2012". Complex. December 18, 2012 . Retrieved July 19, 2014. Taylor Swift Performs 'Safe & Sound' and 'Untouchable' Live for the First Time in Over a Decade in…

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Macadelic, Miller's estate has released the mixtape on vinyl for the first time.

After the release of Blue Slide Park and I Love Life, Thank You in 2011, Mac Miller began working on another project. According to Miller, he decided to "stop thinking about what kind of music [he] should make and just start saying what [he] wanted to say." On March 23, 2012 Mac Miller released Macadelic and had a release party at Shadow Lounge in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. [4] The music video for "Loud" was also released that day. The deluxe edition of Macadelic includes tri-color LPs, an 11x17 poster, and an all-white embossed cover. Mac Miller's Macadelic Listening Party At Shadow Lounge (3/23/2012)". YouTube. March 23, 2012 . Retrieved July 10, 2012.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment