276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Body Fragrance Mist 90ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

two of my favourite smells in the world, and yet this perfume doesn't make me as happy as it should.

There’s no one way to describe Cheirosa but it means you smell incredibly delicious from sunrise to sunset, and it’s a part of our every day.

Smelling amazing is obviously high up on the list but fragrance is so much more and has a magical way of weaving joy – and yes, Body Joy – into your life. If you love a creamy youthful coconut, I definitely recommend this to you, although it might be a little hard to find now that it's being discontinued.

Im normally not into coconut fragrances but I wanted to try all the sprays from them and I do enjoy this one. Introducing, Cheirosa ’71 – warm, welcoming and voluptuous, this fragrance is like a delicious embrace.One of Sol de Janeiro’s top beauty secrets is to be cheirosa (sheh-rō-zah), which means to smell great from dawn till dusk. If anyone has some that they’d be willing to part with, please get ahold of me because I would love to get it! Very gourmand, lasts a long time on me and it's the perfect coconut summer scent I've been looking for.

However, I also bought cheirosa 62 with no expectations and found it to be the only good one, to me it smells like hair cream, in a good way, or some body lotion I bought from another budget brand. The beef that I have with all long lasting coconut EDPs is that they always overwhelm you with yellow flowers, while all I want is a simple non-offensive sweet coconut.

There is a hint of chemical bug-like smell, that prompted me to spray a copious amount of Italica (Casamorata) to smooth out the edges. to new heights with its head-to-toe Cheirosa’39 scent containing notes of toasted coconut, buttery praline and vanilla latte. Cheirosa ’39 might be the most delicate fragrance you’ve ever experienced and also one of the most sophisticated gourmand fragrances. From the iconic scented Bum Bum to the newest releases for 2023 these scents capture the beautiful, vibrant and sensual energy of Brazilian culture. Usually for Summer, I want tropical fruits and citrus, but every now and then I demand something more delicious and gourmand.

Sensual sandalwood mingles with the delicious scent of toasted praline, encapsulating the inviting aromas that make Brazil such a paradisiacal haven. This scent can be tropical but also very gourmand, depending what lotions or other perfumes you layer it with. Gave this a try in Sephora today since it's been doing the rounds on my FYP as a hot pick amongst trendy Zoomers.

Talented, beautiful, and bigger than life, Carmen became an international star from the 1930s-1950s, and a symbol of Hollywood’s golden age. Scent lingerie, bed linens, and even freshly laundered clothes before putting them away in drawers and closets. I heard this was discontinued so I went to my collection to smell it again only to find that it’s gone. At first I was sad to hear it was discontinued but given the poor performance I wouldn't repurchase anyway.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment