276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dalai Lama's Cat

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Look how carefully he is holding the lucky puss, making sure she feels comfortable, that her feet have a safe place to rest. One question I’ve always wanted to ask you is did the Dalai Lama and the Queen (Queens Corgi) have to, or want to comment on these books? The cat’s instinct takes over HHC and she swipes a mouse down and proudly brings to the Dalai Lama’s office. The adorable kitten goes on to become the blue-eyed (literally) girl of the Dalai Lama’s household at Dharamshala. There have been many touching moments for me throughout the story – you have conveyed the elusive nature of Dharma realisation very well.

The unexpected joy of writing The Dalai Lama’s Cat series The unexpected joy of writing The Dalai Lama’s Cat series

Also that it is not the purpose of Buddhism to convert people but to give them tools so they can create greater happiness.Dolce mio learns that if she doesn’t focus on herself but gives happy meows and licks, she gets blissful grooming. I just wanted to mention the work of Dr Bruno Cayoun, who I had the privilege to meet this year at a conference.

The Dalai Lama’s Cat by David Michie Review: The Dalai Lama’s Cat by David Michie

Her keen observations and reported conversations in these places bring us little gems of Buddhist wisdom.Not so much fly-on-the-wall as cat-on-the-sill, this is the warmhearted tale of a small kitten rescued from the slums of New Delhi who finds herself in a beautiful sanctuary with sweeping views of the snow-capped Himalayas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment