276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OnePlus Nord 2T 5G (UK) - 8GB RAM 128GB SIM Free Smartphone with 50MP AI Triple Camera and 80W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging - Jade Fog [UK version]

£150.74£301.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This doesn’t hit the 5000mAh capacity that very cheap and very expensive phones seem to aim for, but the balance of components here doesn’t seem to necessitate such a cell. As an NCSC Assured Service Provider, Tony has extensive knowledge gathered over 25 years in the industry. And, because he is vendor-independent, he can and will give you his robust, considered, and honest advice. The ultrawide camera isn’t quite as strong as the main unit but, again, it produces crisp, well-exposed images in good light. I’ve no major complaint about the ability of either camera to capture quality stills in ideal lighting conditions. It isn’t a worryingly short-lasting battery, neither is it a trooper. However, I attempted to tone down some settings, without doing anything that would limit system performance, to see whether it would make a difference. That means a 50MP Sony IMX766 wide sensor with OIS, an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide sensor, and a 2MP mono sensor. You also get the same 32MP selfie camera.

They sit there for a reason, of course; but if this were a higher-end phone, you’d expect a little more effort and expense to be put into making these finer points appear just right.

Not a huge improvement on its predecessor but better battery life and nippier performance make the Nord 2T a better phone

Tirane, Rikonstruksion i Fiderit A8 nga ajrore ne kabllore, Bulevardi I ri - Koder Kamez, Bashkia Tirane The nine-core Mali-G77 MC9 GPU was far more impressive, pushing the Nord 2T way out in front of the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G and the Realme 9 Pro Plus, as evidenced by its 128fps result in the offscreen GFXbench Manhattan test. Again, the iPhone SE (2022) is way out in front but you’ll only ever see 60fps of that power anyway as the display is limited to 60Hz. The typical battery capacity is 4500mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable; For the first week or so of testing, I used the phone in its default modes. It was set to the 90Hz refresh rate, with the Always-On display mode turned on.

The OnePlus Nord 2T isn’t a huge phone and, no surprise, doesn’t come with a huge battery. It’s a 4500mAh unit, just like the Nord 2’s. Elbasan, Librazhd, Ndertimi I segmentit rrugor "Zgosht-Ura e Cerenecit" 41.7 km. rrethi Elbasan, qyteti Librazhd There are two other key options. You can shoot standard 1080p, with enhanced software stabilisation but a softer image. Or turn on the Ultra Steady mode – this doesn’t use the ultra-wide camera, instead just cropping even further into the frame to fuel the software stabilisation. This is smart, maxing out on the use of the best sensor on the phone.

A mid-range maestro that seems strangely superfluous

It’s almost exactly the same size as the OnePlus Nord 2, give or take the odd fraction of a millimetre, with dimensions of 159.1 x 73.2 x 8.2mm. It weighs just a single gram more at 190g. The OnePlus Nord 2T also has an AI mode designed primarily for low-light video. It’s limited to 1080p/30fps and supports “Live HDR”, which is likely an implementation of DOL-HDR – a sensor-level feature, where two different exposures can be captured per frame simultaneously.

This isn’t outstanding battery performance by any means, but it’s perfectly acceptable, and seems like a small improvement over the OnePlus Nord 2 – though with different reviewers, usage scenarios, and network environments, it’s impossible to be 100% sure.The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 16.33 centimeters (6.43 inches) in the full rectangle and 15.80 centimeters (6.22 inches) accounting for the rounded corners; X. Më datë 30.08.2019, u shtua objekti i aktivitetit me: Punime për rehabilitimin e skemave ujitëse dhe kanaleve kullues. It’s great to have the option, but I find that –in a reversal of the normal situation – it makes photos taken with the camera appear a little undersaturated. This is likely because the camera takes shots in the RGB colour space, but the sRGB colour mode is so strict that it won’t display the full range of colours in those images. As ever, baked-in camera gallery apps should be able to apply their own calibration settings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment