276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bright Starts Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Peekaboo Activity Jumper with Lights and Melodies, 8 Toys, 4 Adjustable Positions, Ages 6 Months +

£55£110.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My daughter loves her jumparoo, it has got her learning to play with toys and she is so happy jumping away with the music.

Twelve toys and activities create a magical world where your baby can jump and play with your favorite Disney Baby friend. Only sign of wear is a few small scratches to one peice, as seen in last photo, can only be seen close up, does not affect use. It’s always best to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure your baby is safe in the activity. It's helping her to play on her own a little and become more independent while mummy tidys her toys or makes a bottle (clearly I would never leave the room with her on it just incase or turn my back in always watching her) it is an easy to use product and has lots of amazing feature she just loves!

Babies grow quickly, so you want to have a baby jumper seat that can be adjusted to fit your baby’s height.

com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom.Pay special attention to the toys your baby jumper has, as this is what will stimulate your baby’s mind and keep them engaged while they play. Bought this for my 5 month old daughter and she loves it she spends quite along time playing so gives me time to get some house work done. Would be better if there was a few more hanging toys but not a massive issue and we just attached our own. com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. You don’t want to have to struggle to clean a baby jumper’s seat if it does not come out of the contraption.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment