276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Absolute Collagen Marine Liquid Collagen Supplement for Women - 8000mg Collagen in Each Sachet - Higher Absorption Than Tablets or Powder - Original Lemon Flavour - 14 Sachets per Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love Absolute Collagen because I noticed after using this a real difference in my areas of concern which are here, here and here. It really softened the appearance of the lines I was having. I’m an Absoluter. From that point on, the mother-of-two said “everything happened organically” – but her journey to discovering collagen did not begin until she started university, aged 49. “One of my first projects within the first year, it was called ‘Dare To Go Bare’,” she explained. If I can help one person just to step into their own skin, and not be scared, and everything that takes… that is my mission.” Maxine said “life was tough” growing up, but she believes her upbringing has given her invaluable skills today – she is fearless, solution-focused, and she “gets stuff done”. Maxerum has been expertly formulated to slot effortlessly into your daily skincare and beauty regime. We recommend applying twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.

After researching collagen tablets and supplements, Maxine discovered that many were filled with fillers and binders, Maxine was also adamant she wanted to create a liquid supplement as liquids are absorbed far better than tablets, she then asked herself what she wanted from a collagen supplement? She wanted maximum of the best collagen available in a ready mixed dose and was adamant it was as affordable as could be. Right guys finally doing my review of Absolute Collagen which i know I've been promising for a while. It’s my new, new secret weapon. Handy little sachets like this, you just tear off the top and take it, nice and easy. If you’re not too keen on the taste, personally i love it, you can always put it into your coffee or put it into your porridge or anything else or into your smoothies if you want to. The direct to consumer model means that we have a very good relationship with our customers. They champion the brand and they talk to us.” Absoluter Nicola had only been taking Absolute Collagen for a few weeks when she started seeing results. There was a “big difference in [her] hair which is shiny, nails a lot stronger and [her] skin looks and feels softer and plumper. Fantastic product!” Absolute Collagen is 100% natural protein and free of dairy, lactose, soy, wheat and gluten. It contains no artificial colours, flavours. The product is free of fat and cholesterol and contains 36 calories per 10ml sachet. What does Absolute Collagen taste like?It’s been a remarkable journey, with a valuable role played by her participation in the NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator and Next Level programmes – which she had joined in 2018.

Before I go I have to pay tribute to the fabulous woman and inspirational founder of this product Maxine Laceby – read all about her here. Bakuchiol is a new, natural alternative to retinol which avoids some of retinol’s common side effects such as photosensitivity, dryness, peeling, and redness. This plant-based alternative can be used during the day, while still replicating retinoid binding mechanisms.I found Absolute Collagen easy to take and pleasant tasting with a slight lemon flavour. Either take directly from the sachet or dissolve in a little hot water and drink. It’s an easy way to supplement your skincare routine which, like many busy mums, is pretty non-existent in my case! When her friends started asking her what she was doing to get such glowing skin, Maxine started cooking up bone broth for the neighbourhood, becoming known as the local collagen dealer. Fish collagen, also known as ‘marine collagen’, is extracted from cold-water fish. After manufacturers extract collagen from the fish, they refine it to remove the unpleasant fishy odour and taste while retaining the collagen’s nutritional value.

Marine collagen enters the bloodstream faster than other types of collagen, so it is the best source of collagen for you.It contains f2000 hydrolyzed marine collagen and each 10ml serving contains 8000mg of hydrolysed marine collagen. Their advanced formula is also infused with vitamin C, which works together with fish collagen for optimum skin rejuvenation and tissue renewal.

Maxine then started making and drinking bone broth, which made her skin glow and the whites of her eyes “really shiny”, and she believes that collagen was “making the difference”. Versatile and Effective: Suitable for all skin types, this serum can be seamlessly incorporated into any skincare routine. Use alongside our daily collagen supplement for maximum results. We’ve brought together four impressive, high grade and proven skincare ingredients to deliver a truly exceptional skincare experience. Firstly, we’ve got Matrixyl 3000. This nifty little peptide has been proven to make ageing skin actually start to behave like young skin. A clinical trial from Croda found that Matrixyl 3000 delayed photo-induced ageing by nearly 4 years in a mere 2 months, keeping participants looking dewy and fresh-faced for longer.The ultimate solution for achieving youthful, radiant skin. This powerful serum combines the perfect blend of superstar ingredients, with clinically proven benefits to rejuvenate your complexion and prevent signs of ageing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment