276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Biotin Hair Growth Vitamin Supplement Gummies with 5000mcg for Women or Men | Added Essential Multivitamins Support Skin Collagen & Nails | Vegan Friendly | Strawberry Flavour (60 Count)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Biotin Strawberry Gummies Description : A high does daily Biotin supplement presented as tasty natural strawberry flavoured gummy in a vegan friendly serving. When combined with chromium, Biotin has been shown to help lower blood sugar in people with diabetes, especially among people whose blood sugar levels are not controlled with prescription medicine. I have tried other Biotin products before and they seem to work although I mainly only notice it on my nails rather than my hair.

One of the reasons biotin gummies have become a big hit is reviews from people highlighting their success in helping grow healthy hair. It was within my budget, do convenient, tasty and I didn't have to torture myself with serums and bizarre onion or rice water treatments slopped all over my head. If you’ve been following the health trends and you’re intrigued about biotin gummies and would love to try them out, here’s everything you need to know to get started like a pro!Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. To be fair before I bought this I read alot of negative reviews talking about the taste and texture of them but good reviews on the effects it had on people's nails hair and skin etc.

With a recommended dosage of up to 2 gummies per day, achieving your beauty goals has never been more convenient. The conditioning and strengthening concoction includes biotin, calcium, and zinc, all of which are nutrients lauded for improving the health of nails and the connective tissue as well as encouraging growth. Since I've been using these gummies I've found that my hair is SO much healthier and doesn't feel as dry at the ends. I also take apple cider vinegar and multi vitamins gummies from other companies and i can say that these biotin gummies-texture and taste is so much better ! Sorry for the long review but I had to let you know how amazing they are after I realised my armpit hair was growing back.Biotin is a water soluble member of the Vitamin B group and plays an important role in the growth and repair of hair, skin and nails.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment