276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Booths - Mini Quiche Selection - Pack of 12 - 100% British Pork - Frozen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This quiche comes in three different flavors – ham and cheese, roasted vegetable, and bacon and onion – so you can try all kinds of different combinations. This Country Chef recipe starts off with fresh broccoli florets alongside cheddar cheese which gets layered between two crusts before being baked until golden brown and delicious. Petite Sausage Roll contains: Sausagemeat [Pork (46%), Water, Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt, E535, Raising Agent 503-ii), Seasoning (Salt, Emulsifier (E450 (i)), Herbs (Sage, Marjoram, Thyme), Wheat Flour, Preservatives E221 (Sodium Sulphate), Dextrose, Rusk, Spice (White Pepper), Flavour Enhancer E621, Antioxidants E301, Fructose, Spice & Herb Extract)], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Margarine, Water, Egg, Salt.

I love how rich and filling they are, perfect for any occasion. The smell of fresh pastry dough mixed with bacon grease is just too irresistible. Egg & Cucumber Filling: Egg, MCucumber, Mayonnaise [Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Lemon Juice, Flavouring, Antioxidant (Calcium Disodium EDTA), Paprika Extract], Vegetable Spread [Vegetable Oils and Fats (67%), Water, MilkSolids, Salt (1%)] Its made with broccoli and cheddar cheese and has a light crust that makes it easy for anyone to enjoy this treat. Ham & Tomato Sandwich, Egg & Cucumber Sandwich, Apricot Fruit Fancy, Strawberry Fruit Fancy, Cheese & Tomato Mini Quiche, Bacon, Leek & Mushroom Quiche, Sausage Roll, Spinache Florentine, Choc Orange Tart, Tarte au Citron, Fresh Cream Scone;Country Crunch Bread contains: Malt Flake Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Malted Wheat, Kibbled Wheat, Malted Barley, Water, Salt, Improver [E516, E170, SoyaFlour, Emulsifier: E472e (Rapeseed.), E300]; Ham & Tomato Filling: Tomatoes, Ham, Vegetable Spread [Vegetable Oils and Fats (67%), Water, Milk Solids, Salt (1%)] The ingredients list isn’t actually all that bad! Lots of ingredients you’d expect to find in quiche like eggs, milk, cheese, wheat. The Three Cheese and Veggies variety don’t have a crust so if you’re gluten-free you may be able to eat these ones. Costco Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche Ingredients Scoring

You can find the Costco Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche in the freezer section at Costco, near the other frozen appetizers. The item number is 2053121. Costco Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche Taste It’s got a nice flavor profile with spinach and tomatoes mixed in, as well as a creamy cheese sauce. The crust is made from scratch, and it doesn’t taste overly processed as some quiches can. Plus, it was really easy to cook in the oven. I love the texture of the crust and how flavorful it is. I also like that this quiche doesn’t have a lot of added sugar.Petite Spinach Florentine contains: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin(B3), Thiamine(B1)], Margarine, Milk, Water, Spinach, Egg, Potato Flakes [Potato], Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Mozzarella (Milk), Spring onion, Flavouring [Salt, Modified Starch (Maize), Stabiliser (E466), Dextrose, Flavour Enhancer E621, Wheat Flour, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Herb, Spice Extracts] (Sulphites), Salt. Mini Cheese and Onion Quiche: Wheat Flour ( Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whole Milk, Mature Cheddar Cheese ( Milk) (17%) Whipping Cream ( Milk) (13%), Pasteurised Liquid Whole Egg (13%), Onion (10%), Margarine (Sunflower Oil, Fully Hydrogenated Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Emulsifiers: Lecithins, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids; Salt, Flavouring, Acid: Citric Acid; Colour: Carotenes), Modified Maize Starch, Dextrose, Dried Chives. Mini Quiche Lorraine: Wheat Flour ( Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whole Milk, Whipping Cream ( Milk) (13%), Pasteurised Liquid Whole Egg (13%), Margarine (Sunflower Oil, Fully Hydrogenated Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Emulsifiers: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Lecithins; Salt, Flavouring, Acid: Citric Acid; Colour: Carotenes), Mature Cheddar Cheese ( Milk) (9%), Onion (9%), Smoked Reformed Bacon (9%) (Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Stabilisers: Triphosphates, Polyphosphates; Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate; Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Modified Maize Starch, Dextrose. This quiche features bacon, Swiss cheese, and onion and has a flaky crust that will remind you of homemade quiche.

Mini Cheddar & Tomato Quiche contains: Wheat Flour, Milk, Cherry Tomatoes,Egg, Cheese (Milk), Vegetable Oil, Margarine, Water, Cream (Milk), MilkPowder, Salt; Swiss Cheese & Bacon – It has a crust. I think the crust is the same as the Spinach & Sautéed Onions quiche crust, but here the flavor of the filling is stronger. The flavor of the bacon dominates, which is a good thing. Personally I’m not a fan of Swiss cheese, but I barely noticed the flavor of the cheese. It was very mild. Cost It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and it reheats well so you can enjoy it any time you want. Authentic Quiches in pastry cases filled with a mixture of pasteurised eggs, grated mature Cheddar cheese and onions as standard; additional fillings as listed below. You can microwave or bake the mini quiche. I baked mine but I think these would also work in an air-fryer. I baked them for 16 minutes at 375 degrees farenheit on a cookie tray with some parchment paper. Costco Cuisine Adventures Mini QuicheIf you’re looking for a frozen quiche that’s a little bit different, the Whole Foods Market Mini Quiche Trio is a great option. Pastry Case (50%) WHEAT Flour, Margarine (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono?and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Disodium Citrate), Natural Flavouring, Colour (Carotenes)), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Maize Flour, Water, Sea Salt, Tomato Puree. Cheese, Onion & Chive Filling (50%) Water, Onions (13%), Mature Vegetarian Cheddar Cheese (MILK) (contains Natural Colour (Annatto),Potato Starch), EGG, Modified Maize Starch, Whole MILK Powder, Chives (1%), Dijon MUSTARD (Water, MUSTARD Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Dehydrated Potato, Garlic, Sea Salt, MUSTARD Powder. Spinach & Sautéed Onions – It has a crust. The flavor of the crust overpowers the filling to some degree because it has parmesan in it. You can really taste the parmesan in the crust. The crust is also quite flaky and buttery-tasting, though not very crisp. I can taste the spinach and onion in the filling when I taste the filling alone, but it is hard to taste through the crust (especially the parmesan). Veggies – This one has no crust. It’s texture is similar to the Three Cheese. Again, there’s a bit of a crust on the egg from it being cooked, but it’s more soft than crisp. This has a strong but pleasant veggie flavor, it’s hard to identify any specific vegetable based on the flavor. It tastes like a veggie frittata or omelet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment