276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Ambi Mini Bluetooth Bullet Vibrator for Women with App Controlled, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£33.5£67.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bit of a learning curve– it’s not much, and I can think of worse things than experimenting with sex toys, but it’s still worth mentioning. It will take one or two sessions to find your “sweet spot” with this toy. Music sync: Sync the vibrations to your music—whether it’s from your playlist or your Spotify account. The Lovense Ambi is a powerful toy, and allegedly four times more powerful than other bullet vibrators on the market. Described as the most versatile bullet vibrator EVER, the Lovense Ambi provides broad, pinpoint or super pinpoint stimulation. Multiple Vibration Levels

Ambi by Lovense. App-controlled small vibrator

Intimate, fun, creative – sex allows you to escape from the daily grind and indulge in a much more exciting kind of grind. Put down that mop and close that laptop, it’s time to lose yourself in love-making. You can add a touch more excitement to sexual proceedings by introducing a sex toy such as the Lovense Ambi, a bullet vibrator designed to stimulate and thrill. In recent years, Lovense products have been making history with its vibrators, both clitoral vibrators, g spot, and anal. In addition, Lovense toys have been creating some of the finest long-distance app-controlled sex toys available. Lovense Ambi through the years I’m drawn to the versatility of the product, the fact that I can use it to satisfy myself or to enhance sexual play with my other half appeals (I do like a multi-tasking gadget). I also like the fact you can go one further, not only can you get your lover involved, you can also hand them the key to your orgasm (in the form of an app that controls the Lovense Ambi). I’m all for innovation, be it electric cars, wrinkle-free material, or Bluetooth sex toys, bring them one, bring them all. Small yet powerful vibrations—if that’s what you’re looking for in a vibrator, Lovense Ambi is one of the best yet. Anyway, let’s proceed in regards to cleaning your Ambi by Lovense. If you use some water-based lube things, don’t get that messy; however, we must maintain our cleanliness.Speaking of the app, Lovense offers the best connectivity and app experience among similar toys in the market. We do like an added extra, and the Lovense Ambi comes with a few add-ons designed to make your experience even more pleasant. There’s a 1-year warranty, which is great for peace of mind and you’ll also be furnished with a useful user manual (ok, so you might not need it, but take a look just to get to grips with the toy and its functions).

Reviewing Lovense Ambi Bullet Vibrator by Lovense

If you see the word “Create New Pattern,” tap it to add a present personalized patterns available onto Ambi. The light should turn a solid red to indicate if it’s charging correctly. If it doesn’t, try rotating the toy or cable 180 degrees.

If you wish to maintain your Lovense Ambi properly, you should place it in a room with a mild temperature. Avoid temperatures that are too hot or too cold. Likewise, although being fully submersible, you should avoid using this small hammer on hot tubs or those with hot water. The toy doesn’t come with its own storage pouch, by the way. Try to get one, so it’s more hygienic when you keep it away. With the Lovense Ambi review, you can only use one button to use manual mode once it is loaded. The button will turn on after a few seconds of pressing. As a result, each pressure will consistently affect vibration intensity. After using Lovense Ambi, I could say that the vibration power and the versatility of this bullet vibrator are always on point. It expresses the way Lovense explains it to be. However, if you want to experience complete discreetness while using this toy, try using it when no one is closed or around you to prevent hearing its vibration noise. It is not that too loud, but it is enough to interrupt a normal conversation.

LOVENSE Ambi Mini Bluetooth Bullet Vibrator for Women with

The toy itself doesn’t have many buttons. It only has the charging port, indicator light, and one button. If you already have two toys or two Lovense toys or more, you probably have your cleaner. Having your sex toy cleaner is fine if you want to use it. However, if you don’t, you can wash your Ambi by Lovense thoroughly with mild soap instead. Afterward, you have to dry it profoundly to prepare for your subsequent use. So remember: cleanse your toy before and after you use it. Waterproof AmbiThinking of using lubricants with your Lovense Ambi toy? (I agree, TBH, as it just makes the sensation more pleasurable.) First, you have to press hard and hold the single button for 3-5 seconds to turn it on/off. And then, at the lower part of your Ambi Lovense, you’ll see the two-dot: one for the charging port and the second is for the button indicator light. For cam girls, it’s not the “showiest” toy for viewers, but it can still be set up to control tips. Tango has a smoother design and is hassle-free to control, although it doesn’t have a broad and pinpoint stimulator like Lovense Ambi review – I could say that Tango is unique in its way because of its consistent accuracy.

Lovense Ambi Review [2022]: A Small Yet Powerful Vibrator?

The front nub is for pin-point stimulation – basically what most people use the tip of any bullet vibe for. It also has 3 pre-set vibration levels and 10 vibration patterns that you can control using the Lovense Remote App. Using it alone is fun, but the Bluetooth connectivity also lets you give the device’s control to your partner. He may even use it even from a long distance. I love using Ambi whenever I’m alone. And if my boo is away, he can easily join in the fun by just controlling the toy via the app for me.

Lovense Ambi is perfect for different positions such as Doggy style, missionary, cowgirl, or any position you and your partner fancy to choose. However, if you’re single, you may have your solo plays or your versatile ways to use it manually or via App. Apparently, to use the other features of Lovense Ambi review. You can enjoy some of the best parts and pleasure rhythms of Ambi with the Lovense Remote app. you must install the Lovense Remote App to your devices first.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment