276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SLIMBELLE Tummy Control Body Shaper High Waisted Butt Lifter Shapewear For Women Seamless Thigh Slimming Shorts

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only does this style smooth everything from your bust to your thighs, but it's also surprisingly versatile. For starters, it's easy to slip on and take off, unlike other shapewear that can be more of a struggle. It also has removable straps that are both adjustable and convertible so you can wear it under almost any outfit. One GH staffer added, "I love that you don't have to worry about clips or anything when you need to use the loo, thanks to the 'easy access gusset.'"

m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www.marksandspencer.com/Secret-Slimming-Waist-Sculpt-Cincher/dp/B005BLJ1NA?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_63&nodeId=43270030&sr=1-63&qid=1389398319&pf_rd_r=00ZYBDFZE1NBMV3Q6T4P&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=43270030&pf_rd_p=321381387&pf_rd_s=related-items-3 Don’t avoid shapewear with seams. Seamless shapewear may be smooth, but its circular knit construction can’t control and shape the way seamed shapewear can. The reason is that seams allow fabrics of differing directions and tensions to be joined together to provide targeted shape and control. All of the seams on our shapewear are flat-sewn so that they lie as flat as possible against your body. Most of them are strategically placed so they will lie under the seams of your dress and so shouldn’t show through. Superdrug adds new 'VIP Rewards' offers to its existing loyalty scheme – here's what you need to knowCalls of nature. Take into consideration how you will be able to go to the loo. Most of our shapewear has some form of opening gusset, which means you don’t have to pull everything off to use the bathroom. However, we do have a few pieces that have a closed gusset as some people do prefer this. Make sure you have selected the right sort for you. I wore spanx all day at my wedding and they were ok comfy wise, but I also had a strapless wonder bra and a corset dress so wasn't massively comfy anyway. Had nice marks when I took my dress off, not like gypsy wedding scars or anything.

This one-piece comfortably smoothes and stays in place better than sectional shapewear. We were impressed by the light lining around the cups, which means you won't need a separate bra. The lace pattern looks nice, but the brand also claims it makes the style more breathable. Plus, with the bottom closure, you can use the restroom without dressing down to your birthday suit.Instead of a bodysuit, go for high waisted briefs such as the Spanx Higher Power High Waisted Shaping Briefs or body shapers such as the Spanx Higher Power High Waisted Shaping Shorts. If you are worried about them moving around or rolling down, get a bit of fashion tape (tit tape) and secure the top in place. MoneySavingExpert.com is part of the MoneySuperMarket Group, but is entirely editorially independent. Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code. Featuring a bandeau-style top and a smooth microfiber material for the slip, this style is perfect for layering under strapless dresses without feeling constricted. Though the fabric itself is firm, it's not as compressive as other shapewear. Just keep in mind that it may not work as well under low-cut tops. These days, shapewear comes in all shapes, sizes, colors and cuts, so whether you're shopping for your wedding or an everyday staple, there's something out there for you that can even replace your favorite bra and/or underwear. Here's what we look for in good shapewear for women:

Too strong! You need to be comfortable in what you are wearing on your wedding day, as you will be wearing it all day long. We recommend that brides choose from the firm or extra firm control range. This will give you tons of slimming power but will almost allow you to breathe, eat, drink and dance. Always choose shapewear in your usual size. A really big mistake that people make is to choose a size smaller in the hopes that it will make you look even thinner. This won’t work. The shapewear won’t fit you properly, it will wrinkle, roll up or down and will cause bulges where it ends on your body. You will feel very uncomfortable and look more bulging bag lady than beautiful bride! If you are wanting greater slimming strength, go for shapewear in your size with stronger control. I just love those knee length flirty tea dresses that are so fashionable at the moment. They are super stylish and so flattering. If shapewear is called for with them, you MUST avoid anything that is mid thigh in length. One sudden gust of wind when you are having your outdoor photos taken and your shapewear secret will be revealed. Don’t necessarily go for white or ivory shapewear. Natural works best under a white or ivory dress. This also means you have a much wider choice of shapewear as most shapes and styles come in natural. Beauty Advent calendars are significantly pricier than chocolate ones, but they've become increasingly popular in the last few years as a way of bagging beauty products at a fraction of the normal cost. They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen.Lexie Sachsis the Executive Director of the Textiles, Paper & Apparel Lab at the Good Housekeeping Institute, where she has been overseeing the testing of all apparel for over a decade. Lexie has extensively tested dozens of shapewear styles both in the Lab and in real-life settings and regularly evaluates similar categories including the best bras, best slimming swimsuits and more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment