276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS DSL-AC88U AC3100 Wi-Fi Gigabit Modem Router, Upto 18x Speed than VDSL2, USB 3.0 for LTE/3G Connection, Media Server for (BT Infinity, YouView, TalkTalk, EE and Plusnet Fibre) - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage. Or jump right in and shout if/ when you need to know a specific setting. The AC68U and AC88U firmwares are quite different but the settings to connect should be the same. The Merlin build for the RT-AC88U might work but presumably you would lose the DSL functionality and so running it as a router only in which case you'll need a separate modem. This item allows you to tweak the target SNR Margin. You could set to negative value to maximize the downstream performance. But please note that the lower the value, DSL modem router will be weaker to defend the line noise. Sync loss might occur. So please adjust with proper value. However, if your xDSL connection is unstable or not able to establish a connection, setting to a postive value. Originally I was using a Fritzbox 7530 and was very happy with it but when I switched my line switched to g.fast it wouldn't work without an attached Huawei modem (MT992) which is where all the problems I'm having are.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment