276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Step2 My First Christmas Tree Bonus Pack Lights & Sounds | Amazon Exclusive Christmas Tree with Lights & Music, Green 402599

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s important you spend plenty of time making your branches as full as possible at the start. We appreciate you wanting to get on with the more fun parts, but if you fluff and shape the branches of your artificial Christmas tree properly, it won’t matter so much if you don’t have quite enough decorations. To do this, carefully separate each branch and fluff out the needles. span itemprop="name">Must have for Christmas loversI saw this on line and thought my granddaughter had to have her very own tree. When it arrived it was even more impressive than what i thought. Very easy to put together and the "ornaments" are the right touch. Only negative I could even say is the train could be a little better. Well worth the wait.

Date published: 2023-10-18
h2>
Asked by: Fllo

At Christmas Tree World, you’ll find a wide range of LED lights for indoors as well as outdoor Christmas tree lights. Step 4: Top it off These plain baubles - often from a large Christmas tree decoration set - are finished in mirror-polished, matt or even glitter, and make your bolder and more expensive decorations pop when added afterwards. Hang larger baubles closer to the tree’s centre for more depth.

span itemprop="name">Step 2 Christmas TreeLove it! It is perfect for our first granddaughter!

Date published: 2023-10-11

My 13month old loves this. The lights and sounds are easily movement activated. The ornament balls and the perfect size for small hands. Very durable material and could be used in or outside. A bright, cheerful light-up star plays adds some magic by playing 3 different Holiday tunes (requires 3 “AAA” batteries, not included)

If you’ve bought an unlit Christmas tree, this is where you string your Christmas tree lights on. If it’s a pre-lit Christmas tree, you can skip this part and enjoy some mulled wine instead.

span itemprop="name">My first christmas treeExcellent product my grandson loves it! Even bought extra ornaments

Date published: 2023-10-21
Placing the ornaments throughout the Christmas tree builds fine motor skills by encouraging put-and-take play! Snowflakes, Father Christmas, slogans, birds, photos, family crafts - they can all be a tree topper. Just remember that the topper often sits on top of the least stable branch, so consider its weight first. You don’t want it toppling off! Step 5: Go to tinsel town

At just 33 in. tall, little ones can decorate their very own kid-friendly Christmas tree without worrying about breakable ornaments or dangerous branches. If you have extra or small pieces, use them to decorate tabletops or fireplaces. You could even look at our tinsel pop up Christmas trees. Step 6: Add your key ornaments span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>JBG0427 from If you’re using tinsel, this is the time to put it on your tree - always before your decorations and ornaments to avoid the tinsel snagging.Read our step-by-step guide on creating a beautiful Christmas tree this festive season: Step 1: Set up your Christmas tree and fluff the tree branches

Sturdy plastic construction lets kids “decorate” their very own tree without worrying about sharp branches or delicate ornaments.span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>RB23 from My almost one year old is very entertained by this tree. It is adorable and we’ve already gotten some fantastic pictures of her reaching to touch the star and playing with the ornaments. Great product!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment