276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cook Slow: 90 simple, chilled out, stress-free recipes for slow cookers & conventional ovens (Dean Edwards Slow Cooker)

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use them to make this beautiful potato and pepper curry, add some chicken or lamb if you want a meat version. This book was not designed, laid out or even tested in an ordinary kitchen environment with an ordinary person!

Books - Dean Edwards - Chef

I've used the underrated brown crab meat in this recipe but if you want to stir the white meat through alongside or instead of that's just fine, a good tin of crabmeat is fine too if you cannot find fresh. Dean's fresh approach allows you to fit the enjoyment of planning, preparing and creating a meal into a busy life. Cook Slow features 90 delicious slow cooker recipes, all with conventional oven options, which will make you fall back in love with food again. I got this with my first foray into slow cooking and wanted not to just cook stews/casseroles and the recipes in this are just perfect for finding something different.

Who ever decided to put the ingredient list in readable type and then printed the instructions in a fine font and in grey.

Cook Slow by Dean Edwards | Hachette UK Cook Slow by Dean Edwards | Hachette UK

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice.I’ve taken this comfort food classic to another level with the addition of the slow-cooked chilli beef, using ox cheek.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment