276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grow by Hair Gain Biotin Hair Growth Supplement - Supports Hair Growth, Enhanced Hair Vitamins Complex, Grow Fuller Thicker Hair, Hair Skin & Nails Vitamins for Women, Vegan Capsules - 1 Month Supply

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also included are zinc, which plays an important role in hair tissue growth and repair, and biotin, also known as vitamin B7, which is said to stimulate keratin production, a much-needed protein that helps maintain the structure of the hair and helps protect and strengthen strands. This restorative formula helps to nurture and revitalise the scalp, leading to reduced hair loss, improved hair quality and increased lustre and shine. A must-have for restoring balance to stressed scalps, GROW is the scalp-friendly formula boasting mane-changing results. Then the telogen phase begins, which is a three-month resting phase where our hair remains in place but is no longer growing.

Derived from organic pea shoots, an Anagain clinical study showed the ingredient contributed to a 78% growth increase.Before you can begin achieving fuller, healthier hair, we evaluate the current condition of your hair and scalp to determine whether you are a suitable candidate for our Extract.

This super supplement breathes life back into thinning strands with a powerful punch of biotin, zinc and their hero AnaGain complex ingredient which stimulates cells and follicles to kick-start growth again. Formulated with, biotin, zinc and the brand's 'AnaGain complex', the supplement claims to give thicker, stronger, shinier hair by stimulating molecules within your follicles (lil' poem there).At 6 weeks I noticed new growth at the crown of my head and also new ‘baby hairs’ around the front of my hairline. The bald patch at the side of my hair is also growing out and the crown of my hair looks fuller and thicker. With that said, according to Vila Nova “supplements containing biotin can help strengthen new strands of hair,” and we found this to be true.

The Hair Gain supplements also contain Zinc and Biotin which help to maintain the health and softness of your hair throughout. Small but mighty when it comes to supporting healthy hair, we use this impressive phytonutrient to power our multi-award-winning hair care range which also features an exclusive blend of vitamins, minerals, botanicals and aminos. Packed with essential hair-supporting ingredients including the brand's signature ingredient - AnaGain™ - plus Biotin, Selenium and Zinc.

Designed for all hair types and conditions, this advanced formula also contains Natural Betaine to strengthen the hair and Phytantriol to provide extra protection against heat damage, split ends and colour fading.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment