276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cocomelon Stacking Cups Toy, 1pieces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s plenty of room to get a spoon to the bottom of the Dixie cup without messing up your beautiful rainbow layers! I appreciate that bc other cups I have tried that didn't have draining features, my kids drank fromthem while in the bath.

Easy Rainbow Popsicles Using Dixie Cups - One Little Project Easy Rainbow Popsicles Using Dixie Cups - One Little Project

After you add each layer, you can tap the cup down gently on the counter to even out the pudding before you add the next layer. With a range of toys, sensory wonders, and musical delights, CoCoMelon opens the door to hours of entertainment and learning for your little one. Our CoCoMelon collection brings to life the beloved characters from the hit show, inviting your child to explore, learn, and play alongside their favourite pals.With a range of sensory toys, musical wonders, puzzles, games, figures, and playsets, CoComelon brings joy, learning, and creativity to every moment of play. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders.

Cocomelon - C - Brands | Babies R Us Online Cocomelon - C - Brands | Babies R Us Online

I have three girls ages 8, 4 and 8 months old and they all wanted to play with the set so I let them. Whatever spoon you use, just make sure it’s smaller than the Dixie cup so you can get it into the cup without touching the sides. These cute little stacking cups can be used as beach toys that will provide your young one with hours of fun while learning. This fun game also encourages your child to move their hands and arms, which will help them stay active. From textured mats that provide tactile exploration to interactive toys that stimulate visual and auditory senses, the fun knows no bounds.Either way, enjoy flexible payment choices with Klarna and Clearpay, and have fun with all your CoComelon favourites! I really wanted to make this recipe in my popsicle mold, but there wasn’t enough space to get the spoon to the bottom of the mold. The cups are a simple stacking toy which is great I guess from a kids point of view, but only if they have a good imagination or paired with other toys. These sensory playtime essentials are perfect for encouraging fine motor skills, sensory development, and imaginative play. With the bubble machine, they can create a mesmerising bubble wonderland that's perfect for playdates and sunny afternoons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment