276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soul Reading Through Colour

£3.45£6.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many people use Soul Readings to support strategic planning of various endeavors – with the edge of gaining awareness of the broader circumstances and connections at play. This is the gift of a reading, a nudge from your soul encouraging you to explore, dive into and pursue the things that light you up.

There are four types of lines that can be generated by throwing the coins: Yang (solid) Yin (broken) old Yang (changing) and old Yin (changing.) Any changing or old lines will create a Secondary Hexagram which reveals both the basis of your question and the changes that are at play. Consider both Hexagrams and any changing lines as an answer to your question. The talent aspect contains latent energies that need to be developed to work through the lessons of the karmic aspect and to achieve the goals. To get the most out of your soul reading, it is important to prepare yourself and to have a clear idea of what you hope to gain from the experience. Some tips for a successful soul reading include:

An astrological chart is like a blueprint of your soul. It is a way to tap into your inner psyche so that you can understand yourself and others better. Tuning into the cosmos and cosmic patterns can help you shed light upon your everyday life and prepare you for major once-in-a-lifetime transitions. There are many different techniques and practices that can be used to read the soul. Some of the most popular techniques include tarot readings, astrology, numerology, and meditation. Each of these techniques has its own unique approach to understanding the soul and can provide valuable insights into the individual’s inner self. Soul readings are becoming increasingly popular as the word spreads about how much they can benefit you. It’s not uncommon for someone to get a soul reading and then their entire social circle becomes more than a little curious as they watch the remarkable life-changing transformation. You’ll hear their friends and family say things like, “She seems so much happier, so much more fulfilled!”“He seems so much calmer and self-assured!” Soul readings are often life-changing events so be prepared for a big positive change in your life. What Is a Soul Reading and How Is It Different From a Psychic Reading? When it comes to soul readings, it is important to have a clear understanding of what to expect. During a typical reading, the reader will ask the person questions about their life, their thoughts, and their experiences. Based on the information gathered, the reader will then use their divination tools to access information about the person’s soul.

I came to see you on the 15th of January I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for your time and for using your gift in the way that you do, it is truly a blessing to the world. Everyone has some level of psychic ability. Therefore, anyone can access the Akashic Records. Which begs the question: Why do you even need a soul reader? My talents were a surprise to me but a very welcome one. I’m good at bringing people together and sharing wisdom with an open heart, something that I already love to do through my work and my writing. Thank you so much for the soul reading. I found it extremely helpful and illuminating (as always!). It has made a lot of difference to how I understand my current situation and how I feel about things, and for that I am very grateful.” Jenny UK Oracle readings: Oracle readings use a set of cards or other tools to connect with your inner wisdom and receive guidance and insights. Oracle readings can provide a more generalized reading, covering a wide range of topics.

How others describe their experience of a Soul Reading

A comprehensive soul reading like the one we offer will cover a variety of topics. It will teach you how to capitalize on your strengths, recognize obstacles in your path, and guide you toward fulfilling your spiritual destiny. In this present format, Soul Plan Reading is a remarkably powerful and accurate system of life purpose guidance, spiritual counselling and healing. Furthermore this work has a relevance to all aspects of life and amongst many possibilities can be employed for name optimisation, business readings, relationship compatibility and healing of core limiting beliefs, old patterns and issues.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment