276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Edifice Unisex Analogue Watch EFV-110D with Stainless Steel Strap

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This watch has made me realize the pleasure in a 3 hander sports watch, no GMT hand, not tachometer, no chronograph, no dive bezel, just the things I need (the date is essential for me as I generally know the day but not the date) Our nominated carrier is Parcel Force. Deliveries are made Monday – Friday between 9.00am – 6.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays).

If you require any further information relating to the Delivery service used, please call us at +44 (0)20 8208 9567. Always reliable: This watch has a particularly secure safety catch, which helps prevent the strap from opening by mistake. Within is the Casio Edifice EFV-110D. According to some outlets, this is a women’s or unisex watch, though most retailers do have this listed as a men’s watch. Personally, given the styling, I can’t imagine a woman wearing this despite the small size.

Comparing Products

Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar according to ISO 22810. This model is waterproof up to 10 bar. This equates a water depth of approx. 100 meters. What does waterproof mean?

The daily alarm reminds you of events that recur every day, by emitting an audible signal at the set time. This model has three independent alarms that can be used flexibly to remind you of important appointments. Technical amendments and errors excepted. The sizes in figures do not correspond to the original sizes. I stumbled upon a review of the Casio Edifice EFV-110d (the baby brother) by The Slender Wrist and being a fan of the smaller timepiece thought i'd give it a go...well after much excitement ripping open the box, to my dismay was a watch that was just too small for my 7 inch wrists. The combination of sporty looks, thinness, tapering 18mm bracelet and 41mm lug to lug was just didnt look right, and I have happily worn 33mm vintage pieces before. data records for names and telephone numbers are always on hand with this database. Every data record can contain up to 8 characters text and up to 12 numbers. The dial aesthetics are down to your personal preference. Personally, I’d say I prefer that MTS-100L, though not by much, both are very handsome watches. Obviously, that watch also has the sapphire crystal, which will inherently give you better scratch resistance than the mineral found in this watch. However, this watch has a better strap, or bracelet in this case. The case finishing is sharper and better too and the extra water resistance could certainly come in handy if you’re after a do-it all watch.

Similar products

Entries, Memory capacity: Up to 30 sets of data, with 8-character name and 16-digit telephone number For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training. Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) The screw connection on the base of the housing optimally protects the inner workings of the watch and simultaneously provides easy access, when changing the battery for example.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment