276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WENRERO Inflatable Boat SUP Pump Adaptor Air Pump Converter and Kite/Boston Valve Standard Conventional Air Pump Multifunctional Air Valve Adapter Spoke Plate Attachment for Kayak Inflatable Boat Bed

£32.995£65.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

We field questions almost daily on different types of air pumps and inflation tools, and whether or not to use a pressure gauge or valve adaptor. The same threads are in valves from at least two different sources, so it might be a Boston valve thing. Since we are rider owned and operated our dedication to the development of the sport is truly apparent. Charges may apply to island/remote destinations like Cyprus, parts of Greece, Malta, Canary Islands etc.The bottom portion is screwed onto the kayak, the top valve is screwed open for inflation and then tightened shut after inflation. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

We saw one poor kayak which had been left in the back of a pickup truck, fully inflated, in California 100 degree weather for 4 days. Sold as a single unit this will replace your boston valve pump adapter and fits any standard kite pump or inflator. Will pump up an inflatable kayak or paddle board faster than the single action pump or bellows foot pump. It fits to all valves with inner diametre from 17mm to 19mm, like new large boston valves, Cabrinha Airlock 2, Best Twist Lock valve, Slingshot speed inflation valve, Naish High Flow valve, Crazy Fly Turbo valve and many others.Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

I have a small SIB for use off my RIB - I unpacked it for the first time today just to see how it inflates. The easiest pressure gauges work in-line with the pump so that you can see the pressure in “real time. Yeap, I'll second that, would be fine for topping air matt max pressure, will take a life eternity to inflate a large sib, get a nice double action pump or electric inflator.Please note, this is very similar to, but not the same as the Cabrinha adapter, Best 2008 adapter, or North 2014 and newer adapter. These pumps are excellent for high pressure inflatables, as they are much easier to pump up to 10+PSI – the standard pressure used for inflatable paddle boards.

Please also note: We have a no quibble 90 day exchange or refund policy providing the item has not been used. Single Action Hand Pump– similar to the double action hand pump, the Single Action pump is a barrel-type cylindrical pump that pushes air on the down-stroke only. Regular electric/compressor pumps are NOT recommended with inflatables, as they can easily overfill the kayaks and potentially pop a chamber. With its durable construction and reliable performance, the Bravo Adaptor ensures a secure and efficient connection, enabling you to tackle various tasks with ease. It fits to all valves with inner diametre from 17mm to 19mm, like new large boston valves, Cabrinha Airlock 2 or new Slingshot speed inflation valve.The only thing I don’t know is if the boston valves that are supplied with the kits are always from the same source.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment