276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Owleez, Flying Baby Owl Interactive Toy with Lights and Sounds (White), for Kids Aged 6 and up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Childhood is gone in the blink of an eye [except the sleepless nights part, that lasts for decades I think] and I wanted to enjoy every moment I could and make it as fun as possible. What we did find though is it does crash when it has finished. My eldest kept really worrying it was going to break but there were no issues. You mustn’t try and push the head down and place your Owleez on a flat surface. It will close alone. Then it is good to fly and again and with more practice gets better and better. Your Owleez will seem a bit sad after crashing and my eldest enjoyed patting and comforting it afterwards. You do need quite a lot of free space for the Owleez flying baby owl to fly, and in some modern family homes that might be easier said than done. This toy is the first interactive toy pet with flying features, it is very different and funny to play. As I am saying that this is an indoor toy, children can play inside the home without any problem with more fun and entertainment. Along with these toys, some Dinosaur toys are also designed with robotic feature for real fun, entertainment

With a cute little face and adorable giant colour change eyes that reflect his mood, children can nurture and care for their Owleez, as he responds to touch and motion. The Owleez pink toy is very cute to look at – a small plastic bird in a bubblegum pink colour, he has a swirly blue design on the chest and blue fluff ‘feathers’ on the sides.You can feed, pet and fly the Owl so it does offer quite a bit in terms of play opportunities. Where to Buy Owleez the Flying Owl Out of all 3 of the boys, Oliver is the one obsessed with animals. He loves toys that need looking after and you have to care for. So when Spinmaster UK sent us Owleez an owl you can teach to fly. I knew he would really like it! Owleez Flying Owl pretty much a cross between an Owl (obviously) and a drone. You can take care of Owleez by making sure it’s well fed, burped and happy. The best thing though is you can teach it to fly!! Owleez Flying Owl Once Owleez is charged, you need to practice flying together by swinging and swooping the owl through the air, which results in it making triumphant and happy noises. She may not fly also because she is sad and she’s needs some confidence. Pat her head and comfort her.

Owleez* is an interactive toy and as such, you can really take care of it. The eyes change colour depending on the mood and within the instructions, there is a handy guide explaining what to do. I would suggest keeping it to the side as it will come in useful. Eye Moods Price-wise it isn’t a cheap toy but it works, its novel and great fun! I think as its so light it feels a little expensive but I guess it needs to be quite light to fly. Our Owl is bubblegum pink with a blue swirly belly patter and two little tufty wings. He has big wide eyes – which are very important. When the trumpet fanfare sounds, return Owleez to his nest ready for take off. TEACH OWLEEZ TO FLY Owleez love interacting with you – Jens took ours on a little parkour trip. Decorations: The 4th December has been revealed to be the date that the average Brit will dig out the tinsel and tree, though Christmas cheer strikes early in the North East where the tree and tinsel go up a full month (31 days) before the big day

Most importantly, and like nothing we have ever seen before, the Owleez toy also has the ability to really fly and if looked after properly, will actually spread its wings, lift up from his nest and fly across the room for up to 10 seconds at a time. The more you practice flying, the better the Owleez will get! Where can I buy an Owleez toy? Owleez is a new interactive toy, which is bound to be top of children’s Christmas lists for this year. There is also an instruction manual included with Owleez troubleshooting. I will talk more below about the issues when Owleez is refusing to fly! This can be pretty frustrating when you can’t get your Owleez to fly but there are some simple solutions. How to Make Owleez Fly

He’s a small, light, plastic owl – about the size of a small cantaloupe melon – which comes complete with a sweet plastic berry and a little nest of his own. I say he, because for some reason I call all animals and toys of animals boys out of habit. This is our Owleez. He is bubblegum pink with blue swirls and feathers. My gremlin was a little more unsure at first, as she was worried it was going to break but her Owleez was fine and always survived its flight. I did worry, I must admit if we would break one of the propellers but we never seemed to. The instructions are also very comprehensive and help with troubleshooting! Just a tad difficult to find the English bit sometimes. The Owleez toy is a fun adorable interactive owl- think a cross between a furby and a flying helicopter or drone and you wouldn’t be too far away from the reality of this fun flying toy with a difference.

WHAT IS OWLEEZ?

Owleez needs your help to learn how to fly and in the box is the owl, some berries and a nest. Setting Owleez up We rushed to put Owleez in the nest, I lay on the wet grass waiting to capture him in flight with my camera….and he refused. Shook his head and said no, no, no. Then the wah-wah-wah noise comes on like you lost the competition. He wanted feeding, loving – and so we spent the next half an hour with me lay on the grass whilst everyone interpreted his eyes. We had NINETEEN fanfares and EIGHTEEN refusals. I was soaked. Owleez begins to take flight – his body lifts and his little wings spin like a helicopter blade. It’s incredible to watch. Recreate your favourite Harry Potter scenes with the Wizarding World Enchanting Hedwig Interactive Harry Potter Owl! Featuring over 15 realistic sounds and movements and super soft plush material, Enchanting Hedwig brings the iconic Harry Potter owl to life. Remove Hedwig from her perch and discover all of her magical features.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment