276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Curanail Fungal Nail Treatment 3ml with 5% Amorolfine, Once weekly application, Effective Against Finger / Toenail Fungus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We like the no-nonsense, easy-to-understand process – just apply to the nail and let it do its job. However, we do think it is important to point out (and Curanail does not mention this) that when you file down an infected nail, you should not use the same file again, as it can spread the fungus to other nails or redistribute the fungi later on the same nail. We recommend getting some cheap, single-use nail files to help avoid spreading the infection further along your foot. Ingredients

Amorolfine, ciclopirox and pentylene glycol are among the most-used active ingredients of anti-fungal nail treatments. They restore pH balance, kill fungal and bacterial infections, and allow the nail to grow healthily from its base. It is a bit of a faff, but very powerful. First, you have to clean and soften the affected foot (or hand) in warm water, dry it, apply the ointment and cover it all with a plaster. You do this once a day. After the first 24 hours, you can start scraping at the infected nail tissue, which will start to come away. After a couple of weeks of this fun, you’ll have removed the entire infected nail. Plasters and a scraper are included in the box. Q. I read somewhere that if you’ve got athlete’s foot then you are more susceptible to developing a fungal nail infection. Is there any truth in this? When organic solvents are used impermeable gloves shall be used otherwise amorolfine nail lacquer will be removed.Excilor might not be the most well-known name, but this product could improve your nails. What makes Excilor one of the best treatments for fungal nail infections? With results that you’ll notice in less than a month, it could be well worth your money: Availability Curanail has the regular list of ‘difficult-to-pronounce-yet-important ingredients’ that you’ll find in any kind of medicated topical solution: ammonio methacrylate copolymer A, triacetin, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, and ethanol. Importantly, however, Curanail contains 50 mg/ml of amorolfine. If you have years to wait, using Nailner daily will eventually bring permanent results. If you continue to restrict the fungus then it will, eventually, give up. For this to happen, you need to be faithfully using the product for at least 12 months.

If you’re not sure, show the nail to your local pharmacist, who’ll be able to confirm that you’ve got a fungal infection and not some other less common nail problem. What should I look for in a fungal nail treatment? Curanail’s not the easiest product to apply. Like some other nail fungal treatments, it relies on your nail being filed. This step helps to make the nail fungus more accessible. Fear not – we’ve done the research for you! Everything you’ve ever wanted to know (and maybe even some stuff you didn’t want to know) about Curanail is detailed below! Pros and Cons Q. I’ve got two infected toes on one foot and one infected toe on the other foot. Can I still use Curanail? Patients with nail dystrophy, destroyed nail plate, nail pain or inflammation should be referred to their doctor.

Check store stock

If you suspect you have a fungal nail infection, your local pharmacist can help confirm the condition and also help with treatment advice.

Q. I’m diabetic and generally have to keep an eye on my feet as diabetes makes me prone to infections. I’ve noticed recently though that the nail on my big toe has got slightly discoloured. Can I treat it with Curanail? It’s recommended that you use Nailner every day for the first four weeks. After four weeks, you can use the product just one a day instead of twice. Effectiveness trying to build it into a routine, for example, after a bath, shower or following a regular sport activityTreatment should be continued without interruption until the nail is regenerated and the affected areas are finally cured. Non-compliance with frequency of administration and recommended treatment duration might result in treatment failure, and development of resistance. The required frequency and duration of treatment depends essentially on intensity and localisation of the infection. In general, it is six months (finger nails) and nine to twelve months (toe nails). A review of the treatment is recommended at intervals of approximately three months. If the infection has not cleared after six months (finger nails) and twelve months (toe nails) medical advice should be sought. Curanail is a nail lacquer, which means it functions essentially the same as a nail polish that you might put on your toes to look cute for your well-deserved vacation to Zanzibar later this year (wishful thinking, but still). It is a clear liquid solution that comes in a little pot with a brush.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment