276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Epilator, Facial Epilator, Smooth Glide Epilator for Women Face, Epilator for Women Facial Hair Remover Smooth Glide Epilator for Women Face Smooth Glide Epilator Hair Removal Armpit Bikini Body Leg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With Smooth Glide by the time my highschool crush visited town, I felt confident that I wouldn’t be embarrassed about my hairy legs or chin or armpits – or even you know what! If you are following manufacturer instructions and warnings for your particular product, it is safe to use, GH Beauty Lab pros say.

Epilators are very effective at removing hair from the root, giving you smooth skin that can last for weeks! The three buttons on the handle are intuitive, but a little fiddly, as there is no feedback as you press them. Epilators with more tweezers will remove more hairs in one go, providing they are arranged in an efficient layout.If you have any questions about the epilator replacement blade please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.

The first time I used it I did feel a little bit of discomfort as the hair was removed, but each time after that is has actually, weirdly, felt kinda refreshing. By incorporating features such as rotating blades, flexible heads, or advanced technology, these tools aim to provide a more seamless and efficient hair removal experience. That’s because not only does the Smooth Glide remove hair, it also gently exfoliates skin at the same time. While on your first couple uses there can be a little bit of irritation if you have a really low pain tolerance, it’s extremely manageable, and after a few uses that irritation should go away completely so you’ll have no problems.Adhering to these techniques can significantly improve the effectiveness of smooth glide hair removal and help achieve desired outcomes.

When it comes to hair removal, everyone has a favorite — but an increasing number of skincare and beauty pros are reaching for epilators, handheld hair removal devices that uses a rotating head equipped with numerous tweezers to pull unwanted face and body hair from the root. It's true that epilating can be even better than waxing: An epilator pulls hair out from the root, but is more convenient because "unlike waxing, you can epilate the moment you spot a hair, even hairs less than a millimeter long," says Dr.It is extremely efficient at picking up hairs, has an excellent selection of attachments and you can use it wet or dry, so it is perfect if you are new to epilating or if you prefer to epilate in the shower. If you're not 100% satisfied with your new smooth skin from Smooth Glide then get a full refund, no questions asked! I’m an avid hiker and sometimes we’ll go 1-2 weeks straight out on the mountains and this is so nice to have with me. The head is 40% wider than other Silk-Épil models, with Braun’s ‘most innovative Microgrip tweezer technology’.

Glabrous Skins “Root-Out” technology means the hair actually gets removed from the root so your skin stays hair-free for up to 6 weeks!While this epilator works wonders on different body parts, note that it can not be used on the face. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment