276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita MR007GZ02 12V Max CXT to 40V Max XGT DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio with Bluetooth (Limited Edition) – Batteries and Charger Not Included

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most Cordless Radios and Speakers will work with a range of batteries; many will also work on mains power. The radio has 6 different selectable sound modes to suit different genres of music thereby making sure you hear you favourite tunes properly.

Equipped with 7 selectable sound modes, using MY EQ (my equalizer) mode enables to independently adjust treble, midrange and bass for a desired sound quality. Regarding your security while on our site fraudulent measures are undertaken, such as 3D secure, address verifications and other fraud screening tools. Perfect job site companions, as well as delivering outstanding output, they've also been designed to withstand tough conditions.With our cordless products, professionals can now change between tools and tasks, as well as tools and accessories, effortlessly.

Product dimensions are stated with a battery / batteries, if they affect the overall dimensions of the product.To ensure the antenna never gets misplaced, Makita have integrated the FM antennae into the carry handle. Other features include a folding carry handle with built-in antennae, IP65 dust and shower protection and elastomer bumpers to protect against knocks and bumps. The radio also includes a high quality sub-woofer which is located at the bottom of the device to ensure rich, deeper bass levels. The Makita MR007GZ is equipped with 3 audio input sources: DAB+ which is capable of receiving a huge range of digital radio stations, Bluetooth Connectivity so that you can wirelessly stream your favourite music from a mobile phone at a maximum distance of 30 metres and traditional FM wavebands. The radio continues to work fine aslong as it's plugged into the mains but I'm and electrician so when the power is out I'm without a radio, massively inconvenient and a bit disappointed that such an expensive radio has gone faulty so quickly, is this a known issue and do I have any way of fixing it myself or shall I just sent it back?

The MR007GZ02 has a dual power source, cordless with LXT, CXT or XGT batteries or AC power with the supplied adaptor.Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m. Treated myself to a new radio about 4 months ago and it's been great, though after a particularly busy day last week burning through batteries I was listening to my radio with it plugged into the mains, forward to the next day and I plug my battery in as I usually would and the radio wouldn't turn on, tried a different battery and no luck, checked the batteries worked by plugging them into my impact and they're fine. Where you might need to make some decisions is mains power connections; many of our Radios and Speakers are also just as happy when plugged into a 240v 3-pin socket; check the specifications to make sure you get a tool that meets your needs. Brand new from Makita, the MR007GZ 18V LXT DAB Digital Jobsite Radio allows you to enjoy crystal clear, powerful sound and has the ability to play back hundreds of digital radio stations or wirelessly stream your own music. The Makita MR007 DAB/DAB+ Radio with Bluetooth from ITS is one of the most important aspects of working on site.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment